Rate Dr. Till Davy

Dr. Till Davy's Ratings

Amazing doctor that provides for the needs of the children that come and see him. He's open with outside references, which he provides to the parents. LOVE him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr Davy is a kind, knowledgeable, patient and insightful pediatrician. Our kids actually look forward to going to their doctor. There's usually a kind smile and a nice word to the parents on the way out. On more than one occasion, Dr Davy has gone beyond normal expectations to ensure that our children are properly tested and treated. We feel very safe know that he is looking out for our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr Till Davy is a wonderful doctor who treats both the children in his care, and their parents with an incredible amount of empathy and compassion. When my first daughter got sick at 17 months, Dr Davy actually gave us his home number and asked us to call him if she got worse over the weekend. This level of personal care is unheard of in this day and age. He has continued to provide us with years and years of dedicated service and always has an extra minute or two to answer your questions without making you feel like an idiot - all the while making your child feel happy and comfortable. Two thumbs up for a wonderful doctor and man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have 3 kids all treated by dr davy and I find him to be caring, warm and knowledgeable- though I too have had one experience with the impatience that others refer to. I put this down to his frustration with parents that think they know more than he does. I actually appreciated it in a way. It showed me he has confidence in his work and doesn't need advice on how to do his job from parents. I would find it frustrating too if people that were my clients were telling me how to do my job. Also, Dr. Davy always makes my kids laugh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Great doctor. Is friendly and patient, communicates well and gives useful information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2010

Till Davy is: brilliant, meticulous, devoted, responsive, respectful, attentive, receptive, investigative, supportive, kind & very funny. Extremely well-connected, essential when our child was diagnosed with a rare disorder. Without him, we wouldn't have our current long list of other excellent paediatric experts. Parent & child enjoy his wit, intelligence & sometimes delightfully shocking sense of humour. His mind so fast & detailed, it's a challenge sometimes to keep up. But patient with questions & clearly does in-depth research in his non-patient hours. Tremendous respect for children's intelligence, needs, supportive of parental instinct & anxieties. Strange negative comments on this site: my own experience is that he is passionate about the welfare of children, a warmth which helps him to overcome an essential deep shyness, which may appear cold or rushed to some. But watch his attention to your child: that's where the compassionate authority kicks in, when you need him most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Always rushing and brushing the parents off. My son was mis diagnosed for over a year and a half we expressed concerns that were dismissed as "behavioral problems" and when I finally asked for a blood work my son was already very sick. I think if he was less in a rush and paying more attention to the symptoms we detailed - my son could have been diagnosed long ago and get the treatment that he needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I can't say enough good things about this doctor. He is punctual, caring, knowledgable and above all treats my child with respect. He is someone who very obviously cares deeply about children. We have never had a bad or difficult experience at his office, even when shots are involved. My child loves to go to his office and has never cried once after getting shots. His staff are always helpful, pleasant and polite. My instincts are never questioned, always respected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr Davy is a fabulous doctor. When we moved from Toronto to Markham we didn't even consider changing to someone more local. Is extreemly knowledgeable, punctual and shows a sincere love of children. He eased me through those doubtful first months with my first born and held my second in his arms as if she was his own. He has always told me to trust my mothers instinct even if it goes against something he has recommended. My children enjoy their visits with him even if they have to get a needle. His reputation in the medical community is second to none. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Absolutely wonderful. All five of our children have and continue to receive the best care there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072361].votes_count ]]