You may also like

Rate Dr. Till Davy

Dr. Till Davy's Ratings

My son was sent to Sick Kids because an eye doctor saw terrible ocular swelling. She reported it to Dr. Davy. Dr. Davy called me immediately and asked me to text him what Sick Kids finds. At 7 pm I was told my son had a brain tumor. I texted Dr. Davy the results. At 9:30 pm Dr. Davy showed up at Sick Kids to see and speak with both my son and I. He then came to the hospital 5 other times during our stay at the hospital to see how my son was doing. His kind words soothed both my son and our family. He has been incredibly supportive and knowledgeable in helping us through this stressful time. Dr. Davy also thinks outside the box, which I find very refreshing. Maybe it is his European demeanour which make you feel he does not care....but I can assure you he has shown more caring and concern for my son than I would have ever expected. He went far beyond his duty as a doctor with my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

It seems to me the "wonderful" Dr. Davy people are describing is not the same I saw. The man lacks in social skills and it's very arrogant. He barely let parents speak or ask questions. Wasn't friendly with my kid. Very unprofessional: I had an appointment at a certain time and I had to wait for an hour after my appointment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

He is great with the children and is extremely helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Davy is quiet a lot knowledgeable and always ready to help. I would recommend him. He is excellent with kids and parents

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Till Davy is absolutely the best pediatrician in Toronto. He is incredibly knowledgeable, respectful of the children, well connected (we were able to get an appointment with a pediatric cardiologist the next day!), and supportive of parents. He has called me at 7pm to consult on questions I had prior to leaving on a vacation (I had only called his office at 4:45pm that day).
I would highly recommend him without question. I feel very lucky that he was my doctor as a child and is now caring for my own children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Love him! He is a knowledgeable doctor, very caring, patient and corteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Davy was wonderful with my daughter. With children he is warm and compassionate. With parents... I found him to be curt, bordering on hostile. As for the staff, some are lovely. However, I often find I'm ignored for a time when I arrive.

Granted, I don't have a particularly thick skin, but neither am I an abrasive person: it's difficult for me to muster the courage even to ask a question and I'm polite to a fault, so I found it challenging to see Dr. Davy. Ultimately I decided to move to my child to my family doctor since she is healthy. Perhaps if she had a serious medical condition it would be worth it for me to continue to deal with Dr. Davy's cold demeanour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Amazing doctor that provides for the needs of the children that come and see him. He's open with outside references, which he provides to the parents. LOVE him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr Davy is a kind, knowledgeable, patient and insightful pediatrician. Our kids actually look forward to going to their doctor. There's usually a kind smile and a nice word to the parents on the way out. On more than one occasion, Dr Davy has gone beyond normal expectations to ensure that our children are properly tested and treated. We feel very safe know that he is looking out for our children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr Till Davy is a wonderful doctor who treats both the children in his care, and their parents with an incredible amount of empathy and compassion. When my first daughter got sick at 17 months, Dr Davy actually gave us his home number and asked us to call him if she got worse over the weekend. This level of personal care is unheard of in this day and age. He has continued to provide us with years and years of dedicated service and always has an extra minute or two to answer your questions without making you feel like an idiot - all the while making your child feel happy and comfortable. Two thumbs up for a wonderful doctor and man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2072368].votes_count ]]