Dr. Scott Matthews

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 11/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Scott Matthews has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4808901

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 812137
04/03/09 4 5 5 5 Dr. Matthews is my primary care physician and I have seen him for the last three years on a regular basis. So far, I have nothing but glowing things to say about him as he is the consummate professional, yet never feels like he is rushing to get to his next appointment or trying to get you out the door before you fully understand the situation. Altogether Dr. Matthews is the best doctor I've had to date in my life and I'm happy to continue seeing him.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 574391
23/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Matthews is a wonderful primary care physician. He is very kind and comforting. He is able to put me at ease even during the most uncomfortable procedures/exams. He has great follow-up and will call when there are concerning lab values or tests results. I really trust his judgment and knowledge.
RID: 573671
22/04/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Matthews is a great doctor. I have gone to him for over 5 years since my doctor of 20+ years was promoted. He is extremely knowledgeable and understanding. My only negative is not his but the system which has him very over scheduled.