Rate Dr. Diane Donat

Dr. Diane Donat's Ratings

Great staff and super friendly, Dr Donat is very knowledgeable and has been through Gestational Diabetes herself. However - she runs ridiculously late. I have had the very first appointment of the day and she was an hour late - not because she was seeing other patients but because she simply hadn't come in to the clinic yet. Even the nurses got frustrated and told me to never worry about coming on time for her appointments. I find it very disrespectful of other people's time.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

she is wonderful but ALWAYS late for appointments -- usually up to an hour

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

dr. donat is an exemplary endocrinologist--she is thorough and professional, yet compassionate at the same time. hard combo to come by in the medical profession. in my (unusual) case, it was dr. donat (not my GP) who advised me i was (5 mos) pregnant, and reassured me about my health and that of my baby since i had thyroid related issues. she has seen me as a regular patient in her endocrinology practice, as well as at the special pregnancy clinic through my two pregnancies, adjusting my medications to suit and ensuring the best health care possible. i am incredibly thankful to be under her care and cannot recommend her highly enough. thank you, dr. donat!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

I had the PRIVILEGE of meeting Dr. Donat yesterday and just want to add to the list of glowing reviews below. She is probably the kindest person I have ever met and of course an extremely competent doctor. She made a complicated issue feel must less complicated and easy to understand all while keeping a smile on my face. She is a wonderful woman and anyone who is treated by her is very lucky indeed.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

You can try, but you won't find a doctor of this calibre any where. she is not only knowledgeable, but she is a humanitarian. I think most highly of her.

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Donat has that rare combination of technical knowledge and great bedside manners. I really enjoy seeing her and feel very comfortable in her care - despite my complicated health history.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Donat is by far one of the best doctors I have even met. So knowledgeable, so caring and indeed takes the time to evaluate everything to do with the condiction. She is so supportive and made me feel so confident during the GDM. If only all doctors were like her.... Probably the best doctor I have ever encountered. You are amazing, Dr Donat.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

This woman is better at putting her patients at ease and giving clear information than any doctor I've ever dealt with. So warm, kind, maternal, and conscientious. I wish she was my doctor for everything! She is most definitely worth waiting for. In my experience - doctors who actually spend time with you always have long wait times... The long waits are an indication of her diligent work, concern and kindness.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Donat is one of a kind. The best doctor I have encountered so far in my 25 years in Canada. Very pleasant, treats you well, very knowledgeable and really goes out of her way to help you. Shows genuine concern for your health & family. I love this doctor. God Bless her.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Best doctor I have ever been treated by - she is an absolute angel. Very caring. Very thorough. Very supportive. She asks questions and actually listens to your answers. She doesn't judge. She was there from the beginning when they discovered that I had thyroid cancer, through my surgery, along the way through my treatments and scans. She's like no other physician I have ever come across.

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag