You may also like

Rate Dr. Diane Donat

Dr. Diane Donat's Ratings

lack of knowledge, very unprofessional in her conduct , am surprised that she a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr Diane donat is amazing. Not only she is knowledgeable, she is also very compassionate and friendly. I feel grateful that I have dr donat helping with my thyroid situation so that I can be pregnant again after my miscarriage. I feel very lucky to have dr donat as my doctor. In addition, dr donats assistant is amazing too she is very responsive and friendly! What a great team! I always feel delighted when I talk to them because I know I am in good hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great staff and super friendly, Dr Donat is very knowledgeable and has been through Gestational Diabetes herself. However - she runs ridiculously late. I have had the very first appointment of the day and she was an hour late - not because she was seeing other patients but because she simply hadn't come in to the clinic yet. Even the nurses got frustrated and told me to never worry about coming on time for her appointments. I find it very disrespectful of other people's time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

she is wonderful but ALWAYS late for appointments -- usually up to an hour

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

dr. donat is an exemplary endocrinologist--she is thorough and professional, yet compassionate at the same time. hard combo to come by in the medical profession. in my (unusual) case, it was dr. donat (not my GP) who advised me i was (5 mos) pregnant, and reassured me about my health and that of my baby since i had thyroid related issues. she has seen me as a regular patient in her endocrinology practice, as well as at the special pregnancy clinic through my two pregnancies, adjusting my medications to suit and ensuring the best health care possible. i am incredibly thankful to be under her care and cannot recommend her highly enough. thank you, dr. donat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I had the PRIVILEGE of meeting Dr. Donat yesterday and just want to add to the list of glowing reviews below. She is probably the kindest person I have ever met and of course an extremely competent doctor. She made a complicated issue feel must less complicated and easy to understand all while keeping a smile on my face. She is a wonderful woman and anyone who is treated by her is very lucky indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

You can try, but you won't find a doctor of this calibre any where. she is not only knowledgeable, but she is a humanitarian. I think most highly of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Donat has that rare combination of technical knowledge and great bedside manners. I really enjoy seeing her and feel very comfortable in her care - despite my complicated health history.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][818088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Donat is by far one of the best doctors I have even met. So knowledgeable, so caring and indeed takes the time to evaluate everything to do with the condiction. She is so supportive and made me feel so confident during the GDM. If only all doctors were like her.... Probably the best doctor I have ever encountered. You are amazing, Dr Donat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

This woman is better at putting her patients at ease and giving clear information than any doctor I've ever dealt with. So warm, kind, maternal, and conscientious. I wish she was my doctor for everything! She is most definitely worth waiting for. In my experience - doctors who actually spend time with you always have long wait times... The long waits are an indication of her diligent work, concern and kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818086].votes_count ]]