Dr. Stephan C Kurylas

Rate Dr. Stephan C Kurylas

Dr. Stephan C Kurylas's Ratings

If you need a doctor who cares,listens, is dedicated and follows up personally look no further. We have had Dr. Kurylas as our primary for over 20 years. We have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for any appointment. We have been sick and called and got an immediate appointment even on Saturday. Dr. Kurylas calls personally to give results on blood tests the following day. He is fantastic.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

excellent, listens, knowledgeable, great staff, convenient location

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag

I have worked with and been seen by several doctors for my allergies and general check up. I have never met anyone like Dr.Kurylas, THANK GOD FOR DOCTOR KURYLAS! I find Dr Kurylas to be very accurate with his diagnosis and treatment. He is very caring and great at bed side. I love Doctor Kurylas because he thinks on his feet and does not fool around when it come to answering patients questions. He is a doctor that takes his work and patients seriously. Kurylas for treatment, he evaluates and provides treatment that today I am not suffering from any allergies. I recommend that all allergies suffer to see Dr. Kurylas. He also diagnoses me with fibroid which was taken care of. Dr Kurylas is the only doctor I know that personally calls his patients and check on them. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Kurylas and all his staff for the care they provide for me, my family and the community. Dr K is my doctor for 5 years. My entire family, neighbors and friends are also being seen by Dr K because he is God Sent.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag

This doctor is amazing! All the great qualities of Marcu Welby, MD with cutting edge medical knowledge and preventive application. He listens to what you tell him and he acts on it! The best doctor I have EVER had!

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. K and Dr. Z are the best! They are caring and knowledgeable. The staff is outstanding....

Submitted March 30, 2010 | flag

He is great. He listens, asks questions and seems to hear you.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

I would reccomend Dr. Kurylas for both medical and weight loss. For one the his office hours. He has two late days and even Saturdays. And the other one his bedside manner is excellent. Always plesant and friendly and I have to add concerned. The staff is also great. If you call with a question they will take your name and number and when they can ask the doctor your question they call you back. I went to Dr. Kurylas for my weight first because I was dianosed with diabetics and was told it was probably due to being overweight. With his help and following what he told me to do I was able to get off high blood pressure meds, my diabetic meds and high cholestol meds. I have never had to wait long before they called me in.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kurylas is thorough, knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and, in my opinion, the best doctor around. He is a good listener, excellent diagnostician, and recommends the minimum effective treatments. He does not over-prescribe drugs, push treatments or referrals, or order unnecessary tests. He is conservative and cautious in treatments, applies common sense, and always seems to have the right answers the first time. He also is a master at drawing blood - hits the vein gently the first time every time and never hurts. I recommend him highly.

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag