Rate Dr. Theodore K. Gregorius

Dr. Theodore K. Gregorius's Ratings

Dr. G was helpful during my time he was my orthopedic MD, but unfortunately he did do my knee surgery :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Gregorius is probably the most compassionate & caring doctor I've been to. He explains all options in detail & does not push surgery as the only or best option. The longest I waited was about 30 min, but usually 15 min average wait time. I don't mind waiting for Him because once he enters the room he gives his undivided attention & answers each question thoroughly. You would never know there were more patients waiting behind you. His assistant, Marti, is also wonderful! My outcome was terrific & I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Great doctor! Knowledgeable and compassionate. Even if your are a skeptical patient, just listen to him, he knows what he's doing. I was a difficult patient and with that being said hind sight is always 20/20. After all was said and done I realized that I shouldn't have been so stubborn. Mostly I just wanted a quick fix, but healing takes time. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2012

Dr. Gregorius was extremely helpful and patient. I went to him for a third opinion. - and i was surprised to find that he was quick to cut me open and "Fix" my problem. He ordered 2 different types of MRIs and told me he was OCD about making sure he had the right Diagnosis. i would much rather have a doctor cross all his T's and Dot all his I's than come with an "Out of the box" diagnosis. He spent a great deal amount of time with me to make sure that i understood my condition and how he plans to treat it. - on top of that he is extra handsome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2012

Dr. Theodore Gregorius was the surgeon who preformed my shoulder replacement surgery. I had severe arthritis and constant pain. Dr. Gregorius is very thorough in ordering MRIs, xrays etc. to be sure your are the proper candidate for the surgery. Dr. Gregorius insisted on using the best prosethis available and the best hospital in my area. Two months after the surgery, with the help of physical therapy, I have regained almost full use of my right arm with little or no pain. Dr.Gregorius is not only an excellent surgeon, but the definition of what a Doctor should be: never too "busy" to answer your concerns, explain an x-ray or just take the time to get to know his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

A fine and caring Dr., in the middle of a family tragedy, he was compassionate and thoughtful. My injurey was from the Viet Nam war 42 years ago, blown out of a helicopter, USMC, he was right on target, performing for Veterans with care and compassion, teaching the staff at the VA in Loma Linda, I was honored he selected me to perform this complete shoulder replacement, after 8 weeks now I have 40% rotation, no pain in the joint and on to a full recovery. Professional in every way, answered every question in acute detail. I am greatful we have surgeons of his calibre to help us veterans. Michael Robert Pick

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Waste of time. He talks to much and doesn't listen. He likes slam dunk issues. If you have an ongoing problem I suggest you find a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2010

Really detailed. Helped to provide answers. Low key style. Surgery went well, and he provided us with a dvd of surgery, and then went over it with us. Very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

One of the finest doctors I have met in a LONG time. He cares about you sincerely and gives you his undivided attention. When I walked in the room, he saw the pain in my eyes and immediately got to the bottom of it within that same hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Very knowledge and a great surgeon!!! He does tend to talk a little fast (which is a sign of intelligence), but does not rush through visits. I am very grateful that I ended up with him as my OS. He is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818171].votes_count ]]