You may also like

Rate Dr. George J. Kaptain

Dr. George J. Kaptain's Ratings

Dr Kaptain took as much time as needed every time we met with him. Never felt rushed or as if he had other patients waiting. We were his sole focus at each appointment. He is an ultimate professional. With your life literally in his hands, We felt extremely confident being under his care. Dr Kaptain is who you want for neurosurgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Kaptain's calm , professional, and confident demeanor made a difficult surgery easier to understand and deal with. He performed excellent surgery on our daughter and has been our rock through a very frightening time in our lives. Our daughter is well and expected to live a long life. Thank God for Dr. Kaptain, or as he's known around our house..."Saint Kaptain"! We love him and would recommend him to anyone who is need of a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Very compassionate and professional . Always took the time to explain medical procedure , reason for and results . A 10plus in my book .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

On June 26 Dr Kaptain perform Brain surgery on my son Israel he was the most compassionate and caring Dr. I ever met

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

excellent surgeon. great bedside manner. correct diagnosis,successful surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][818695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr.Kaptain saved my life, he performed a delicate surgery to stop my hemifacial twitching! I've been suffering from the rare disorder for4 long years. My quality of life stopped and I was slowly wanting to just not live life anymore. He performed surgery on 10/10/13 and 8 days post surgery, I am walking and no more TWITCHING! He has the passion, detail and polish like I've never seen before! He even visited me at hospital after surgery. He is a World Class Passionate Doctor that cares for his patients. It is rare and I'm so happy I found the God that saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][818694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

AMAZING. I had a serious brain surgery to remove a large brain tumor only a few weeks ago under this surgeon. He was professional, compassionate, and a great practitioner/surgeon. He had timely follow ups post surgery (both via phone calls and in office visits). My surgery was as successful as it could be and I have had a very quick/speedy recovery post op. I would recommend him to any friend or family member in need of a serious brain or spinal surgery. The absolute best. So happy with his care. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][818693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

The best Doctor I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. My mother was very difficult to handle because of the situation and he kept his cool through it all.db

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][818692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I met Dr. Kaptain in the hospital due to a cancerous tumor on my brain. He was very kind, I think he is brilliant and understanding. He spent as much time with us as we needed. He fully explained all he was going to do (in terms which we could understand), and the possible good and bad outcomes. The surgery went wonderfully, and I was up and walking 2 days after the surgery. My recovery has been swift and it is all due to Dr. Kaptain. If my children needed surgery, he would be the one I would take them to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][818691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Kaptain is definitely a doctor with much expertise and skill in the area of neurosurgery. We did not know who Dr. Kaptain was until our 20 year old son suddenly landed in the hospital with a large cystic brain mass in the area of his cerebellum. Upon meeting Dr. Kaptain for the very first time in the hospital, we could tell he was extremely pleasant, intelligent, and very sincere. He sat for some 45 mintues to explain to our family the need for our son's urgent brain surgery, as well as answered any/all questions we had. The next day Dr. Kaptain performed this operation with such extreme care. We were thrilled our son's recovery was a remarkable one, with no deficits at all. Dr. Kaptain absolutely is a doctor who makes a tremendous difference and one I would highly recommend to those in need. More importantly, he is a doctor with a tremendous amount of expertise and skill and for sure his patients are his #1 priority! Definitely the BEST of the BEST! This doctor is a true blessing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][818690].votes_count ]]