Dr. Daniel G. Wallace

Rate Dr. Daniel G. Wallace

Dr. Daniel G. Wallace's Ratings

I am doing much better now and have fewer flair ups.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wallace is highly-respected and well-recognized in the rheumatology field. He is the chairman of the Lupus Foundation and former head of Rheumatology at Cedar's. He has published 5 or 6 books on Lupus, some of which are required reading at medical schools. I was thankful to even get an appt with him. He can be quick, take a notepad with you and have questions ready. He books appts., every 15 minutes so don't expect to spend more than 10 with him, but he is VERY instinctive because of all the experience. Dr. Wallace is a prime example of how Doctor's should operate. He opens up at 7AM and responds to voicemails ASAP, more importantly to me, he responds to emails ASAP. He sends me literature and case studies on drugs that he has prescribed. Truly an expert doctor in his field and very modernized in his communication.

Submitted April 29, 2008 | flag