Rate Dr. Larisa G. Raastad

Dr. Larisa G. Raastad's Ratings

The last two years my energy just continued to decline. It didn't seem like I could catch my breath. I had fallen 6x in2wks.I left her office, came home, tried to walk to my house, but I ended up falling again. Paramedics were called and I went to hospital then 2 nursing home. I was gone for 3 months. I had pnemonia and a fatal lung disease. I was asked how much oxygen I was on &I told them none. They put me on 15, to keep me alive. Now I'm on oxygen 24/7. I was in the 4th stage of the lung disease,in both lungs. It never should have gone to that stage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Ask all the right questions, she is very concerned about patients well being. Listens to what you have to say, I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

bad experience overall....I will never see this provider again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

Does not do a thorough check or eliminate possible causes of a problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819514].votes_count ]]