Rate Dr. Richard P. Campo

Dr. Richard P. Campo's Ratings

Probably the best doctor I have ever seen. Friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. He knew exactly what the prblem was and treated me. Concerned about you. The best urologist in the area by far.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Camp allows his secretarial staff to become involved in the patients treatment. Very quick to deny you a re-fill and the medication he just authorized on the previous visit.

Submitted June 4, 2014 | flag

This is the worst place that I have been in my life. The first time I visited him he just gave me antibiotic like he didn't do any test to see what was going on . I am a kidney cancer survived and I could not believe how he and his staff handle me . Thank God I stopped going to that place.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I went to him for treatment of a chronic condition. At my first visit, my labs came back negative, but he offered to write me antibiotics in case I wanted/needed them, which I appreciated. A few weeks later, the symptoms came back. They told me to come in for a culture. When I called to follow up on the results (while in excrutiating pain & peeing blood), the woman who answered the phone kept interrupting me to speak (in total slang) to someone else in the office. I could barely understand her and when I asked if she was talking to me, she acted annoyed that I was still on the phone. The one nurse/office manager was helpful at first but my second experience was awful all around. I gave my feedback and no one responded to me. Would NEVER go back

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Went misdiagnosed by him for over a year. It was cancer after all and had spread. After the second surgery by him there were complications that were ignored by him and his incompetent staff. I called his office and was frantic and wanted to be seen. They told me he was "busy" and to drink gatorade! The nurse from the hospital called to check progress and insist we get to the ER asap. I was admitted, nursed back to health and found a different doctor right away. Of course, would not recommend to anyone. We trusted him and we were dangerously mistaken.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgable, friendly, courteous, office staff.Waiting time was not that long

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

SIMPLY STATED: IF YOU NEED A UROLOGIST, CHOOSE DR. CAMPO AND YOU WILL BE MAKING A VERY WISE DECISION.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag

Excellent doctor! He’s very nice and he knows what he’s doing. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 9, 2007 | flag

Appointment at 11AM. Doctor sees me at 11AM. Examines, dignoses, discusses and prescribes. All right on target. What more can I say? He's the best.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2006 | flag