Rate Dr. Peter A. Lipson

Dr. Peter A. Lipson's Ratings

I can't disagree more with the previous posts. I find Dr. Lipson to be a valuable professional who has guided and treated me and my teenage daughters on various health care matters. He is honest, respectful and meets my very high expectations. Great sense of humor too. I think he is a keeper! Judge for yourself.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Peter Lipson is an arrogant man. He has little knowledge on how to listen to his patients. I had a terrible experience with him and ended up to the emergency and admitted to the hospital for one week since he would not listen to what I was telling him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Not for me. Prefer someone older and experienced. He was rude too and not very nice.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

Worth a try. Get in there and form your own opinion. I would never go back. Your mileage may vary. Good luck. As with all health care staff these days... keep your eyes and ears open.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag

Exceedingly knowlegeable. Asked great questions. Easy to relate to. Creative thinking. Staff is poor. Seems like a bunch of clock-punchers. Too many. They may not care about me, but Dr. Lipson does. I feel very well taken care of as his patient.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2008 | flag