Rate Dr. Patricia J. Pulwers

Dr. Patricia J. Pulwers's Ratings

Staff is rude. Can't always get into dr office. Dr prescribed me an antibiotic over the phone without seeing me because they couldn't get me in. I went to solantic and got treated instead. Another time I went and the meds they gave me didn't work. I called was told to give it another day or two. Instead I went to solantic and found out I had pneumonia and had I waited I would have been in trouble! Staff never listens when you talk to them, put down on the chart "what they hear" when you explain to the dr what is wrong they want to know why you didn't tell the nurse that. When you explain you did she just didn't write it down, she says nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr was rude, prescribed me a medication I was allergic to and it was on my chart! I hurt my back she didn't send me for any x-rays of anything. Few days later I ended up in ER and couldn't move. I was told to follow up with my PCP and when I tried to staff wouldn't return my call. I went to dr office and told them what had happened gave them my paperwork from ER and told them I was supposed to get a referral for an MRI. I watched the girl walk to Dr Pulwers and tell her I was demanding a referral for an MRI, Dr Pulwers said if she thinks she needs one and wants to pay for it, let her!! Can you believe that? I have never been back! My mother almost all control of her arm due to dr Pulwers too. She couldn't move her neck, the dr gave her celebrex and sent her home. Another dr found that she had bone spurs and a pinched nerve in her shoulder causing the pain, but dr Pulwers never sent her for any x-rays or anything, nor did she refer my mother to anyone. Mom switched dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Staff is not likely to put any effort into assisting a patient. They only do what they absolutly have to as far as prescriptions ect...Dr. Pulwers is very nice, but sometimes tries to keep you in house too long before referring to a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][819995].votes_count ]]