Dr. Gerard F. Brewer

Rate Dr. Gerard F. Brewer

Dr. Gerard F. Brewer's Ratings

By far one of the best doctors that we have ever seen. He is kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgable. Dr. Brewer really cares about kids and parents needs. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

IMO, the best pediatrician in Santa Barbara. My daughter has been with him since birth and she is now 12- my son since 9 months old and his now 13. He is has a very calming effect on my children, who just love him.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brewer was our best doctor experience in Santa Barbara for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable, responsive, accommodating and caring, loves children and a most kind human being. Thank you very much, sir!!

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brewer is very knowledgable and really cares about his patients. Our calls are always returned promptly and the staff will fit us in when we need an appointment. He will give you guidance, but respects the parents' input. His recommendations have been spot on. A great doctor!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag