Rate Dr. Daniel L. Wegg

Dr. Daniel L. Wegg's Ratings

This doctor almost killed my child after mis-diagnosing him. He was suffering from a disease requiring immediate medical attention and instead insisted he just had a 'sore throat'

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Wegg is the best doctor I have ever had. I still have not found a doctor as good as him in the 17 years that it has been since he left Calgary, Alberta Canada to go to the USA.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Great physician an a wonderful person! Takes time to listen & explain your condition, that's why he's never on time! That's definitely a good thing to have in a physician, especially nowadays!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wegg has helped me tremendously over the past year with my depression an I would surely be dead or in jail if it wasn't for him. An the receptionist Patti is SUPER nice along with all his nurses. Some people would find a prayer weird an awkward before he leaves you to go to his next patient but i'm NOT one of those people so God Bless Dr. Wegg an his staff! :)

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wegg is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is caring and trys extremely hard to do all he can do for me.

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag