Rate Dr. Martin C. Bozeman

Dr. Martin C. Bozeman's Ratings

Although I was pleased with my surgery results, I felt abandoned post op. I didn't see Dr. after the surgery at appointments. Not one followup did he bother to see results. I wouldn't use again for that reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][820806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Outstanding Surgeon!!!! Fixed my problem quickly! Would definitely recommend Dr. Bozeman !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][820805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Do you reallly want to go to a General Surgeon with no plastic surgery board certification and absolutely no formal training in plastic or cosmetic surgery for your liposuction? I don't think so. He took a weekend course to learn liposuction and has to do it in his office because he cannot get hospital privileges to do the surgery. He has no experience in treating the complications from liposuction. Let the buyer beware! Hernia repair or gall bladder removal yes, liposuction NO!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][820804].votes_count ]]