Rate Dr. Francisco X. Soldevilla

Dr. Francisco X. Soldevilla's Ratings

Never met someone with such an over inflated sense of self worth and egomaniac. There just simply wasn't enough room in the office, to discuss my health status, due to Francisco's out of control ego issues. To suggest he is a moronic fool is giving him way too much credit. I would never go back, nor would I recommend him to anyone whatsoever. I would travel out of state if need be, that is literally how much dislike he must have for himself and his authentic self worth. It carries over to his patients, which he shows no compassion, empathy or real professional care for. I have never been so completely offended by someone in my entire life. When he walked into the room, he didn't greet us or even mention a hello. We were met with hostility, a man full of himself, and his so called accomplishments, along with his over the top, better than thou attitude. Patient BEWARE!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

hey were real nice to me till after surgery, Kathy his medical assistant that sets up the surgery's at the surgical center across the street for the lower price out of network was a real witch after the surgery. She said I could go back to work and lift 50-100lbs all day! I wanted to know how much disability I had, she say's your fourty-two years old and your not going to get disabilty. you need to go to a disabilty doctor because they don't do that there! She's a witch, be careful!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

He saved my life! After seeing over fourty doctors in thirteen months and feeling like a cash cow being passed around for a grab in the cash bag, Dr. Soldevilla was direct,to the point and took emergency action. He was the only one who showed compassion for human suffering and my extreme back and siatica pain.. He performed surgery on a Saturday (day off) and I can't say enough about his passion for helping people with complete disregard for the money. I owe him my life!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

I was very hesitant to have another surgery on my back, but due to neglect from another physician I had lost feeling in my right foot and partially on my left leg. After meeting Dr. Soldevilla I felt more assured as he answered my questions thoroughly and honestly. Also, while I was in the hospital he visited both days and was very easy to communicate with which has not been true of many of my past surgeons. The honesty, empathy, and knowlege shown by this Dr. made this surgery much more tolerable and I experienced much less anxiety.

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

I had 2 herniated cervical disks. Surgery went perfect and completely relieved my pain. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2009 | flag

Staff & Dr very friendly, comfortable atmosphere & I felt secure in the care & knowledge from Dr Soldevilla.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Understands the questions you ask, and answers THOSE questions. Very sharp.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag