Rate Dr. Denise M. Lochner

Dr. Denise M. Lochner's Ratings

As kind as doctor lochner is, I regret choosing her as my doctor for my first pregnancy. I wish I had chosen a doctor that is more informative about my pregnancy. When I go in for my visits I'm waiting for about 30-45 minutes just to pee in a cup, wait in a room again for about 20 more minutes to be talked to for about 4 minutes and then asked if I have any questions....this is my first pregnancy...I would think the DOCTOR would tell me what to expect or things that might happen during my upcoming trimester...rather than wait on me to ask questions. I get more information from the app on my phone then from my own doctor :( A nice lady but not the doctor for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Lochner deliver my first child while she was located in Utah in 2010. She was the most amazing, generous, kind hearted, patient, and professional doctor I've encountered. I was sad when she moved away. I cannot say how her staff is now or her practice. But back then I wouldn't have traded her for the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Do want to note that Dr. Lochner is the best Dr. I have seen in a very long time. She is very thorough and cares much about you and your feelings or mixed emotions if any. By the time you walk out of her office you have some peace of mind on decisions over your body. She explains all so well. I enjoy that she makes time to listen and hear all you have to say and makes you feel like your talking to your sister or best friend or mom. I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lochner =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Lochner is an amazing OBgyn that really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Just moved to Corpus Christi and need a new OB/GYN. I was referred by a neighbor to someone else in the practice but found there was a year wait to see that doctor. They said Dr. Lochner was accepting new patients so I made an appointment. I loved her! She answered all my questions and then some and never felt rushed. The office staff and her nurse were all very professional. I would definately refer anyone to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I recently delivered my baby with Dr. Lochner and she was great! She answered all of my questions and explained each step to me. Her staff was always friendly. My delivery was more complicated but she helped me through it and I was very confident in her care. I will definitely be back to see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Lochner is probably not a good choice for a first pregnancy, especially in non-traditional cases. Her medical skill was proficient, but her bedside manner was non-existent at best. Her staff didn't explain a condition properly to me, and made it out to be less serious than it was. She didn't explain very much either. While she cared decently for my baby, she avoided acknowledging me, and I felt very lonely while she worked around me. I was unable to find another provider who took my insurance who wasn't full. Labor was more of the same, she broke my water without more then a complaint about speed, she didn't even tell me what she was doing, then walked out, and it didn't get much better when I delivered. The care after-birth was much better, our final appointment cordial. She did end up going over everything with me afterwards, which may have been more useful during my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

This doctor changed my life. I was very fertile for my first two pregnancies and went through spinal meningitis and suffered infertility issues afterwards. She had delivered my second child and knew from that situation. She didnt blow me off or disregard me as many other doctors had. She dug deep and found the source of my problem. She heloed me with hormonal therapies and fertility drugs. I had two more children after the start of my problems and she delivered them. She is super caring and very thorough. I will miss her greatly in the state of Utah. She knows her stuff and also helped with my high risk pregnancies and early babies. She will go the extra mile, she would give you the shirt off her back. She is literally the finest doctor I have ever dealt with. If I was having a problem outside of her expertise she found me the right help in the right places. Hats off to you Dr. Lochner! You will be sorely missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

I had seen Dr. Lochner for over 5yrs. Finally I think her practice has gotten to big for her to handle. She was a good dr. But now she seems too busy to focus on what is really important. I do like her a dr. But the main reason I stopped seeing her was her nurse, I believe he name is Rachel. She's a beast!! I honestly and truely believe that she doesn't tell Dr. Lochner the messages I leave and she just makes up stuff to tell me. She never smiles and it has been like that since I started seeing her. I have 2 coworkers, 1 friend, and my sister that all stopped seeing her because her beastly nurse is rude and they believe she is full of crap too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

She is not the Doctor for women over fifty years of age. I went for several appointments and she could not diagnose my problem and after trying several test that didn't show what was going on with me she insinuated it was in my head. I went to see a GYN in SLC and on my first visit my problem was diagnosed and medication ordered to correct the problem. To her credit, she did order a colonoscopy to see if that might be the problem and I thank her for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821766].votes_count ]]