Rate Dr. Charanjit S. Khurana

Dr. Charanjit S. Khurana's Ratings

Dr. Khurana took excellent care of my father. He was always very thorough and looked for the best course of action with him. If it weren't for Dr. Khurana, I'm not sure that my dad would have lived as well as he did for as long as he did all things considering. I would absolutely recommend him as a cardiologist.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Khurana is caring, kind, and knowledgeable. He takes time to talk to you to get an overall picture of your health. His bedside manner is outstanding, and he is always willing to work with you to solve your problems.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Khurana listens, asks questions, evaluates and communicates well. He is very thorough and caring. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr Khurana is a great doctor. Very knowledgable and compassionate.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Khurana is kind, caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

My experience with Dr. Khurana has been most satisfying. He was genuinely concerned about my condition. He is indeed very knowledgeable, and has an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him as a cardiologist.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Khurana is the most attentive doctor I have ever visited. Rather than jumping to a diagnosis after letting me get through only a few symptoms, he sat down and listened intently. He asked all sorts of questions and was very thorough. He was respectful of my feelings against taking medication, and seemed truly interested in determining what was happening in my body. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 21, 2008 | flag