Rate Dr. David H. Haley

Dr. David H. Haley's Ratings

I've never had a complaint about a physician before, but this ordeal has left me asking about intent (adding an additional surgery to a bill) and responsibility. I believe Dr Haley made a mistake. He removed a bunion fine, but talked me into some preventative surgery on a second toe (which I discovered later he did with another bunion removal) which resulted in severe disfigurement and pain which he said was inoperable. He said lots of people have worse! But mine were fine before he suggested surgery! It was only later that he remarked on how unusual my tendons were, which is what he blamed the failure of his surgery was due to. Should he have noticed this prior to screwing with my toe? I have since visited two other podiatrists. There is a corrective surgery available. Of course it will mean more money and two months of off my feet time. Don't let him talk you into any surgery until you need it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Overrated. Big ego gets in the way. I waited 35 minuts to have him tellme more about his latest vacation and not enough time tring to solve my problem. Too cool for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Always had to wait at least an hour. Orthotics, despite multiple adjustments, were too big for all of my shoes. I had to have a second pair made by a different doctor --who showed me several problems with the pair provided by Dr. Haley. Very eager to encourage surgery. Had his assistant come in and try to schedule surgery that I hadn't agreed to. Working with another doctor now who has helped me avoid surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

One of the small percentage of Doctors that still take time with you. Very professional and friendly. You will be very pleased with Dr. Haley.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][821794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Dr. Haley is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He really, really knows his field, has a terrific personality, is compassionate, and thorough. I give Dr. Haley the highest rating possible, and recommend him to anyone with a foot or ankle problem.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][821793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

I saw Dr. Haley for the first time in November 2011. I agree with all the reviews so far. A kind, caring, gentle doctor who takes time, which is so rare these days. I felt he was very thorough. I've gone to 3 other foot doctors, and I never was satisfied until I found Dr Haley. I feel I hit the jackpot with him. I would definitely go back to him and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Haley is an extraordinarly talented surgeon, who has operated on me twice personally. Along with his exceptional skills he posesses a fantastic bedside manner. A real assett to the profession!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

Dr. Haley is a kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. After surgery, he (not one of his staff) called to see how I was feeling. I have had various procedures done by him, and they have all been successful. There's nothing better than pain free walking!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

Kind, caring, helpful doctor. Never rushes through...takes the time to explain in detail and answer questions. Great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2009

Have been to Dr Haley on several occasions and he is the best! Very kind, gentle, takes his time answering your questions and always has a dazzling smile for you. Great bedside manner, doesn't talk down to you. Office staff is always professional and welcoming. Never a long wait to actually see the doctor, they run pretty much on time. Sister had surgery done by him and I was there every step of the way and she has been so pleased with the results. I would feel absolutely comfortable having him do my surgery this year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][821788].votes_count ]]