Dr. David H. Haley

Wilmington, Delaware Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Podiatrist
Website: footcaregroup.org External Link
Practice: Dr. David Haley D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
Hospital:
Phone:302-998-0178
Med. School:Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. David H. Haley has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5664672

20/07/14 3 3 1 2 I've never had a complaint about a physician before, but this ordeal has left me asking about intent (adding an additional surgery to a bill) and responsibility. I believe Dr Haley made a mistake. He removed a bunion fine, but talked me into some preventative surgery on a second toe (which I discovered later he did with another bunion removal) which resulted in severe disfigurement and pain which he said was inoperable. He said lots of people have worse! But mine were fine before he suggested surgery! It was only later that he remarked on how unusual my tendons were, which is what he blamed the failure of his surgery was due to. Should he have noticed this prior to screwing with my toe? I have since visited two other podiatrists. There is a corrective surgery available. Of course it will mean more money and two months of off my feet time. Don't let him talk you into any surgery until you need it!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

01/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.1
RID: 5435565
30/04/14 2 2 3 3 Overrated. Big ego gets in the way. I waited 35 minuts to have him tellme more about his latest vacation and not enough time tring to solve my problem. Too cool for me.
RID: 2565245
20/02/13 2 1 3 3 Always had to wait at least an hour. Orthotics, despite multiple adjustments, were too big for all of my shoes. I had to have a second pair made by a different doctor --who showed me several problems with the pair provided by Dr. Haley. Very eager to encourage surgery. Had his assistant come in and try to schedule surgery that I hadn't agreed to. Working with another doctor now who has helped me avoid surgery.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

17/10/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2433602
26/09/12 5 4 5 5 One of the small percentage of Doctors that still take time with you. Very professional and friendly. You will be very pleased with Dr. Haley.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2431816
24/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haley is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He really, really knows his field, has a terrific personality, is compassionate, and thorough. I give Dr. Haley the highest rating possible, and recommend him to anyone with a foot or ankle problem.
RID: 1726407
01/03/12 5 4 5 5 I saw Dr. Haley for the first time in November 2011. I agree with all the reviews so far. A kind, caring, gentle doctor who takes time, which is so rare these days. I felt he was very thorough. I've gone to 3 other foot doctors, and I never was satisfied until I found Dr Haley. I feel I hit the jackpot with him. I would definitely go back to him and would recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1344916
24/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haley is an extraordinarly talented surgeon, who has operated on me twice personally. Along with his exceptional skills he posesses a fantastic bedside manner. A real assett to the profession!
RID: 1081376
17/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haley is a kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. After surgery, he (not one of his staff) called to see how I was feeling. I have had various procedures done by him, and they have all been successful. There's nothing better than pain free walking!
RID: 1006867
10/10/09 4 4 5 5 Kind, caring, helpful doctor. Never rushes through...takes the time to explain in detail and answer questions. Great bedside manner.  Respond
RID: 848072
31/03/09 5 5 5 5 Have been to Dr Haley on several occasions and he is the best! Very kind, gentle, takes his time answering your questions and always has a dazzling smile for you. Great bedside manner, doesn't talk down to you. Office staff is always professional and welcoming. Never a long wait to actually see the doctor, they run pretty much on time. Sister had surgery done by him and I was there every step of the way and she has been so pleased with the results. I would feel absolutely comfortable having him do my surgery this year.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 592674
17/05/08 5 4 5 5 great doctor, caring and understanding to any problem you may have.
Insurance: United Healthcare