You may also like

Rate Dr. Jennifer D. Gorman

Dr. Jennifer D. Gorman's Ratings

Used to be fantastic! Has made some questionable choices, bordering on unethical. Sad to have lost trust in a a doc who was formerly one I referred to others without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Gorman use to be great, but not anymore. She seems to be so full of her self lately. She even snapped at me for asking a question. While I was making my follow up appintment I know I heard her moking me in her offic. You could tell her nurse was embarrased and the receptionist making my follow up appointment. I hopefully will beable to cancel that appointment after I find a doctor that wont make fun of me behind my back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Gorman does not welcome questions. She literally told me if I was going to ask questions, I needed to find a new doctor. She has been slow to take any action and has put me in harm's way by having me step down from steroids. She has changed my diagnosis a couple of times and now says she doubts I have an autoimmune disease. She has poor listening skills and her ego is what is most important to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Gorman for about 2 years now and just last month she decides to change my treatment without consulting with me first. When I tried to talk to her about it, she ignored me and said to go elsewhere for treatment. I didn't even get a straight answer or explanation. I'm so disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Gorman is the best doctor I've ever had. I should have come here years ago. She carefully listens, takes in all information, involves the patient in the decision making processes, and is very caring and compassionate. I have a case of RA that has been tough to treat and she's always tweaking the treatments to maximize the benefit. Even when I'm unsure of the future, she exudes hope. She knows the latest research. One of the best things is the MyChart system. She regularly uses it to email. Best clinic and office staff of any place I've ever been! I always get in early to appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][822009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr Gorman is amazing, her diagnosis and treatment of my autoimmune disease  has changed my life.   She takes time to explain complex issues and is a rare MD that combines compassion as well as expertise and medical excellence

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][822008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Gorman is among the most knowledgeable, personable, professional, and helpful physicians with whom I've ever interacted. I've had a number of unusual and difficult rheumatology-related conditions and Dr. Gorman has dealt with them all with compassion, interest, insightful and effective treatment, very prompt followups, and humor at just the right moments. She is a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][822007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Wonderful and caring doctor. Takes time with patients and looks at "whole picture"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][822006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I cannot Disagree With the negative comments more. I have been to countless doctors over the past 2 years, and she is the only doctor that has listened to me and been thorough. She saved my life, literally and I would have never caught my lupus if all she had done was blood work. She takes her time, loves her job and genuinely cares about her patients. She calls to follow up (something that I have never had happen before) and is such a sweet lady. I felt so relieved and happy to find her and I am excited to know I can feel normal again! If you need a Rheum, please go see her... she is worth the wait!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][822005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

BEST DOCTOR EVER and I've seen too many to count. I would recommend her in a heart beat. She fights hard on behalf of her patient's, works with your other doctors to come up with a comprehensive plan. She has a command of her craft with vast knowledge of what you need! I have very complicated health problems involving all of my body..she understands that it also affect mind body and soul. She's also punctual. In addition to her vast knowledge of her field, she is kind patient and honest. You can't go wrong with her!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][822004].votes_count ]]