Rate Dr. Jennifer D. Gorman

Dr. Jennifer D. Gorman's Ratings

Dr. Gorman is the best doctor I've ever had. I should have come here years ago. She carefully listens, takes in all information, involves the patient in the decision making processes, and is very caring and compassionate. I have a case of RA that has been tough to treat and she's always tweaking the treatments to maximize the benefit. Even when I'm unsure of the future, she exudes hope. She knows the latest research. One of the best things is the MyChart system. She regularly uses it to email. Best clinic and office staff of any place I've ever been! I always get in early to appointments.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Gorman is amazing, her diagnosis and treatment of my autoimmune disease  has changed my life.   She takes time to explain complex issues and is a rare MD that combines compassion as well as expertise and medical excellence

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gorman is among the most knowledgeable, personable, professional, and helpful physicians with whom I've ever interacted. I've had a number of unusual and difficult rheumatology-related conditions and Dr. Gorman has dealt with them all with compassion, interest, insightful and effective treatment, very prompt followups, and humor at just the right moments. She is a gem!

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Wonderful and caring doctor. Takes time with patients and looks at "whole picture"

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag

I cannot Disagree With the negative comments more. I have been to countless doctors over the past 2 years, and she is the only doctor that has listened to me and been thorough. She saved my life, literally and I would have never caught my lupus if all she had done was blood work. She takes her time, loves her job and genuinely cares about her patients. She calls to follow up (something that I have never had happen before) and is such a sweet lady. I felt so relieved and happy to find her and I am excited to know I can feel normal again! If you need a Rheum, please go see her... she is worth the wait!!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2011 | flag

BEST DOCTOR EVER and I've seen too many to count. I would recommend her in a heart beat. She fights hard on behalf of her patient's, works with your other doctors to come up with a comprehensive plan. She has a command of her craft with vast knowledge of what you need! I have very complicated health problems involving all of my body..she understands that it also affect mind body and soul. She's also punctual. In addition to her vast knowledge of her field, she is kind patient and honest. You can't go wrong with her!!!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

Gorman is wonderful. The best rheum I've seen. She's extremely thorough, seems to trust her patients, and has never been afraid to try new things with my meds, while always wanting to keep in touch/check in about those changes. So glad I found her. :)

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

This woman is SOO unprofessional, and I would not refer anyone try and see her. She is too young and inexperienced. She doesn't know what she is doing and doesn't care for that matter. She only wants to take on the "easy" cases that are spoon fed to her. She has no real life experience. Anything out of the ordinary she cannot handle, and she will not go out of her way to figure it out. Rheumatologists are supposed to be "detectives" of sorts and she is not at all. Stay away and save your money, time, and frustration.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

I love Dr Gorman! She's young, but listens extremely well; makes thoughtful, researched decisions; and never fails to get back to you. She remembers patients from visit to visit and does not hesitate to ask questions. She has matured as an MD considerable in the last few years and doesn't see things in black and white, but adapts to the individual. I'm delighted that she chose to practice in this area.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

Wondeful,caring doctor. Listens to all I say and puts 100% thought in what she is doing. I have gone to many doctors, and she by far is the best. I would recommend her one million times over

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag