Dr. Marc A. Notari

Dr. Marc A. Notari

Rate Dr. Marc A. Notari

Dr. Marc A. Notari's Ratings

My wife who is an Asian woman needed surgery for a bunion that was bothering her for decades , Dr Notari made her feel very comfortable and explained all options. From the start of the surgery to the 8 weeks of follow up Dr Notari and his wonderfull staff made us feel like family, I highly recommend Dr Notari.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Great doctor and staff. Not always on time with appointments.

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

great guy and so sweet and made me feel so comfortable and good bed side manner

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Notari is a very nice doctor. He does take the time to answer any questions he is pleasant and knowledgeable. His office is very busy and sometimes he does seem to be a bit rushed. Still overall very happy to be his patient. The staff also is very friendly.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

Absolutely the best Dr. I have been to. on time. makes you feel at ease. explains everything. excellent staff. top notch all the way

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Notari, Dr. Subik and the x-ray tech were very friendly and they treated my 4 year old son very well. He was scared at first but ended up enjoying his visit.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Great staff and a great Doc. Dr Notari always spends the time to properly care for me and my family. He stays current and is very personable. The entire office is top notch. It is a privilege to have a doctor of his caliber in our area. P.S. Greetings from the Arctic Circle. - Dr Steve

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

Very good. Answers questions. Explains, which some doctors don't like to do. Has a plan and reviews the plan with me. Very good. I feel like he is giving me very good service.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Notari is a very kind, patient physician. I have not had any surgeries with him, but have had treatments for other foot ailments and found him to be pleasant and knowledgeable. He took the time to answer my questions and explain any procedures.

Submitted March 28, 2009 | flag