Rate Dr. Linda Y Buchwald

Dr. Linda Y Buchwald's Ratings

She was awfully rude and unfair to me many years ago. She insulted me to my face and complained about my seeking a second opinion through her to another neurologist which I overheard. She diagnosed me with MS and subsequently told me that she never said that. I would have had a pretty solid malpractice case against neurologists she may have been buddies with had she just stuck with the truth. Turns out I do have MS but I went through years of distress because of her actions. On a positive note, she did refer me to PT which was the best medicine for MS in the 1980's. Because of the results I received from that PT, I have used it to recover from every attack - too numerous to count now - I am still walking 29 years post acute MS attack. I had no family support - they could not understand how their healthy athletic relative could suddenly not walk and then recover. - This docs words,etc. were all the more distressing as a result. Be well all! Copaxone is a very good drug!

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Buchwald is a great Doctor and knows how to diagnose multiple sclerosis. I wish I went on treatment earlier but the Copaxone she told me to go on helped.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Linda Buchwald is a phenomenal, highly trained, very knowledgeable, extremely concerned and considerate neurologist. Her patients are most fortunate to be under her expert care. I speak as a very appreciative patient from another University center who has suffered a "difficult" to diagnose condition and referred from by her grateful patients who are colleagues from the Boston area. This remarkable physician went far beyond the "call of duty" in that she telephoned me early the morning after my initial very thorough examination of 2-hours duration to suggest some initial potential diagnoses with some diagnostic testing and therapeutic options that have proven to be very helpful for my condition. This has been an amazing experience which I can only wish for all others who require neurological care.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag

This doctor is hands down the finest neurologist I have encountered. She is everything a multiple sclerosis specialist should be and she is a strong supporter to the National MS society. She is well educated, thorough in her exams and explanations and 100% seeks out what is best for her patients. She has gone above and beyond the call. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Buchwald for all things neurology.

Submitted April 18, 2008 | flag