Rate Dr. Howard C. Hu

Dr. Howard C. Hu's Ratings

Had my breasts done by doctor.During the initial consultation I expressed that my breast we dramatically uneven and would like them to be even. After the surgery was done and all the dressing removed, I right away noticed that one of my breasts was still much larger than thè other.. I expressed my concerns to Dr. Hu which agreed that they were uneven so I had another surgery to adjust the difference. Well with that second surgery I developed major scar tissue leaving me with one soft breast and one hard. Dr. Hu did not think that he should correct the scar tissue even though if he would have done the surgery right the first time I would have never developed the scar tissue in the first place.. I was 23 years old, had paid a lot of money and ended up with a disfigured breat.. After living with his mistake for another 5 years I finally went to an AMAZING plastic surgeon who corrected Dr. Hu's mistakes leaving me with gorgeous breasts.. DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][823127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

I had my eyes done - upper and lower. The surgery left me with drooping lower lids, exposed whites and my eyes look too hallowed out underneath. In addition my upper eyes he removed too much skin so they pull down over my eyes. He also cut too close on lower eye corner which left a scar and has my eye closed off at corner. It has been three years from my surgery and the problem never went away. I have worn glasses ever since as I am afraid to have another surgery on my eyes to try and correct the problem. I would not recommend Dr. Hu for any surgical procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][823126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Hu to my family, friends, anyone. I am one week post-op from a mini tummy tuck and lipo of my flanks. I've had no complications and am very satisfied with the result. Dr. Hu's staff walked me through each step of the pre-op, surgery and post-op process. One of his staff members even gave me her cell phone number in case I had additional questions. I text her several times and each time she responded. Dr. Hu is not only a highly skilled surgeon, he has excellent bedside manner. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and am grateful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][823125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I'm a young man who had a gynecomastia procedure done by Dr. Hu. My case was not a severe one. I simply needed my nipples flattened against my chest, nothing major. 6 months after the surgery, my chest looked exactly the same. Upon politely expressing my dismay and honest sadness to the Doctor he told me that I was "too particular." Well I'm aloud to be particular, it's a cosmetic surgery. Especially when the long recovery time yielded no results. He told me that he would perform corrective surgery on me in the office chair. This didn't set well with me. He responded with "I'm sorry, I'm not Best Buy." I don't know what he meant by that statement but it was incredibly rude. But hey, he already got his money right? Do not go to this Doctor, he's inefficient, rude, and not even board certified. The ladies of the office however, are wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Hu and his staff made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. They were very helpful in answering my questions, and I had a very good experience with the whole surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][823123].votes_count ]]