Dr. David A. Silver

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. David A. Silver has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/07/14 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

11/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2910848
13/10/13 1 1 1 1 This male md did procedure on woman patient whit out any explanation why she need his procedure when she was under full anestezia. What a professional male md right?What a professional respect for woman patient right?  Respond
RID: 2677879
12/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Siver is the best doctor ever!!! God blesses him!!! He saved my husband life
Insurance: HealthFirst
Respond

02/09/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2388025
30/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Silver is very knowledgeable and personable. I have been with him for many years and am very comfortable with his care. I feel he is an excellent doctor. The staff is great, very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Silver.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

28/02/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Oncologist / Hematologist" to "Urologist"
RID: 1712931
13/02/12 4 5 5 5 I have to say I love this man. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the young age of 43. He was wonderful before, during and after the surgery. His bedside manner is amazing. He answered every question I had, even the silly ones. He saved the love of my life and I will be forever grateful. The only downside is his PA. I have never encountered someone so unprofessional,rude, dismissive and uncaring. I knew my husband was having some complications with post-op infection but he brushed it off. Luckily for us, we had a supportive team in my husbands' PCP and specialists. I would never recommend being treated by his PA. Everyone else was the BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Silver.
Insurance: HIP
RID: 1442517
16/05/11 5 5 5 5 The best surgeon I've ever met, he saved my mother's life
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 878275
05/05/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Silver is a wonderful, knowledgeable and sincere man. He truly explains everything you need to know and understands the patient's concerns. I can not recommend him highly enough.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 667682
18/08/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Silver is an amazing. He perform a surgery on my mom almost 2 years ago. We are very grateful to him and his stuff (Yuri, Lana and Irina. Thank you all
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 569731
18/04/08 4 3 5 5 This doctor was reffered to me by my primary doctor, her realized that i had a testicular tumor, removed it asap, surgery was done very efficiently.
Insurance: Medicare