Rate Dr. David A. Silver

Dr. David A. Silver's Ratings

This male md did procedure on woman patient whit out any explanation why she need his procedure when she was under full anestezia. What a professional male md right?What a professional respect for woman patient right?

Submitted Oct. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr.Siver is the best doctor ever!!! God blesses him!!! He saved my husband life

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

Dr.Silver is very knowledgeable and personable. I have been with him for many years and am very comfortable with his care. I feel he is an excellent doctor. The staff is great, very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Silver.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

I have to say I love this man. My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer at the young age of 43. He was wonderful before, during and after the surgery. His bedside manner is amazing. He answered every question I had, even the silly ones. He saved the love of my life and I will be forever grateful. The only downside is his PA. I have never encountered someone so unprofessional,rude, dismissive and uncaring. I knew my husband was having some complications with post-op infection but he brushed it off. Luckily for us, we had a supportive team in my husbands' PCP and specialists. I would never recommend being treated by his PA. Everyone else was the BEST! I highly recommend Dr. Silver.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

The best surgeon I've ever met, he saved my mother's life

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Silver is a wonderful, knowledgeable and sincere man. He truly explains everything you need to know and understands the patient's concerns. I can not recommend him highly enough.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Silver is an amazing. He perform a surgery on my mom almost 2 years ago. We are very grateful to him and his stuff (Yuri, Lana and Irina. Thank you all

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag

This doctor was reffered to me by my primary doctor, her realized that i had a testicular tumor, removed it asap, surgery was done very efficiently.

Submitted April 18, 2008 | flag