Rate Dr. Jane M. Lee

Dr. Jane M. Lee's Ratings

Dr. Lee is very nice and understanding. She's extremely friendly and helpful, although the wait is sometimes long, it's always worth it because she's very helpful. I'd definitely recommend her. Just be prepared to wait for about an hour or so.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lee is absolutely the best Doctor out there. I wish I could make her my primary. I went there for a rash that went away by time the appointment came around and she took one look at me and wanted to test my thyroid. Turns out I am hypothyroid and my levels were off the charts! I work in a hospital and send everyone to her, she is excellent. Such great bedside manner, she calls all her patients in the evening with test results, she is wonderful. She gets an A+!

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

What a nice office! They were very kind and took care of me and my skin problems that others before couldn't do. They do not participate with many insurance plans, but it is worth it to go to them, even if you have to pay out of pocket, and submit to your own insurance. What is more than important than your own health?

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

not impressed. i think they only or mostly just take welfare patients.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lee is absolutely the best doctor I have ever gone to. Dr. Lee is extremely friendly and totally professional. Her knowledge is amazing and she also has a great sense of humor. She is so caring and does not rush you at all. Both my husband and I are patients and we think she is the best there is. She looks beyond the problem you are there for to see if something else is triggering your dermatology problem. Don't hesitate to pick her as your doctor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lee is without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever been to. Her knowledge is surpassed only by her wonderful disposition. She treats each and every patient like a member of her own family. The waiting room is always packed for a good reason. She's worth the wait!

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lee is absolutely the best. She is the most competent and responsive doctor I have ever seen in my life. She is thoroughly knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner, and a wonderful staff. Because she is so good, the wait time in her office can be a bit trying, so call ahead to see if they're running late. No matter what the wait may be, she's worth every minute of it. I'd recommend her to anyone in need of a good dermatologist.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

My own primary doctor, family and friends all recommended her to me. She was outstanding. She and her staff took great care of me, treated me kindly, even though I was grouchy.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

I love this woman. Her bedside manner is excellent. She was able to diagnose my discoid lupus before my test results were even returned. She has helped me immensely. She is truly a great doctor.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jane Lee is very caring. I would recommend her highly. She is very competent and has an excellent bedside manner. She is very respectful of her patients and always conducts herself with the utmost professionalism. My family has been with this practice for many years.

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag