Dr. William J. Malta

Rate Dr. William J. Malta

Dr. William J. Malta's Ratings

Dr. Malta is very knowledgeable and has helped myself and my family.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Malta is the best. He is extremely patient, personable and knowledgable. I had chronic pain for 3 years before I decided to see him, and he took away that pain on my first visit (of course I can't guarantee this for every patient). He is very thorough and always explains the reasons behind your pain. His secretary, Sandi (Sandy?), is always wonderful as well. I have never had to wait, and, in fact, there have been times where I have gone in early and was taken right away. It is always a pleasant experience at Malta Family Wellness.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Went to Dr Malta for years. This man is the best. Made me walk comfortably again. Helped my husband and many friends too. Always there to help you and works with you on any problems you have. I moved last year and can't find another "Dr.Bill" down here. Miss him terribly. His office manager Sandi is the greatest too. Makes you feel comfortable and keep the office flowing smoothly.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Malta was my chiropractor a few years ago and we were getting excellent results with my back pain.Unfortunately I had to move out of the area and I've never been able to find a doctor as competent & helpful as Dr. Malta. I envy his current patients. Sincerely,Judith Wilson DeFazio

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

I've visited countless chiropractors b/c I've lived in different areas of the country and he's hands down the best.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable and personable. Fully explains everything and helps you feel better fast. Always tries to accomodate his patients

Submitted May 27, 2009 | flag

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Malta's and I find his compassion, knowledge, and skill at alleviating my discomfort rates much higher than a five. He's a 10 in my book anyday. I've recommended many of the people I care about to his care, there is no higher praise than that in my book. Thank you Dr. William Malta Plus Kudos & Thanks to Sandy Daisi

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

Love Dr. Malta. I'm so glad I was referred to him. He's such a nice man and he knows his stuff. He's made a world of difference and my pain has greatly improved.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag