Rate Dr. Joseph F. Bednar

Dr. Joseph F. Bednar's Ratings

I visited Dr. Bednar yesterday in severe pain, and in a matter of minutes, he had massaged my very painfully twisted neck and spine so that a FANTASTIC adjustment was able to take place. Today, a day later, I still feel great. He is one of the very few chiropractors who understands that soft tissue work is crucial to achieving adjustments that don't fall out quickly. Dr. Bednar is a true find--a gem--I've been going to chiropractors for 40 years, and I've never met anyone who works like he does. He spends at least 20 minutes to a half an hour with each patient, and I walk out of there literally like a new person. As long as he is around, surgery is out of the question for me. Without his help (and the help of other chiropractors who are also helpful in less effective ways), I would probably be in a wheelchair by now as I would have HAD to have surgery about 20 years ago due to unrelenting pain for which there was no relief. Not only does chiropractic give relief, it gives DRAMATIC relief --and the soft tissue work Dr. Bednar gives is an extra bonus--and one that makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Thank you SO MUCH, Dr. Bednar. What would I ever do without you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Very caring & supportive. Always takes time to listen to problems and address them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2426943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

very caring and compassionatehe takes his time the try and help you as best as he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I can see why Dr. Bednar is so loved and highly rated by his patients. He is truly exceptional and exceeds all expectations. I was in SEVERE pain due to muscle spasms, and his staff managed to fit me into his extremely busy schedule. He worked on me (soft tissue work and adjustments) until my muscles relaxed to the point where I could breathe again and have a sense of well-being. He is truly a healer--someone who is relentlessly passionate about helping his patients achieve a better quality of life. I've been going to chiropractors for 30 years, but never have I seen anyone so dedicated, so caring and so generous as Dr. Bednar. He's one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

The best of the best! Look no further! Had me better in no time...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I've been going to chiropractors for twenty years because of disc herniations, arthritis, stenosis due to sports related injuries and now advancing age. Dr. Joe Bednar is truly the best in NJ. I mean the entire state of NJ. HIS ADJUSTMENTS WILL GET YOU OUT OF PAIN. He is a professional in every sense of the word. We are lucky to have him in Bergen county.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Bednar is an excellent chiropractor. He listens, he spends time, he is compassionate, his treatments work. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

awesome doctor. really listens to what is bothering you, and helps tremendously. he is very experienced, and knows what he is talking about. He will get you back to feeling normal again in no time! Thanks doctor bednar!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Bednar is the best of the best! If he can't help you he will let you know. He will listen to you, he cares about your well being. Top notch doctor, wonderful human being, cant say enough positive things about him. Simply Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

adjustments are right on target to make you feel better. Dr. Bednar listens to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823692].votes_count ]]