Rate Dr. Joseph F. Bednar

Dr. Joseph F. Bednar's Ratings

Very caring & supportive. Always takes time to listen to problems and address them.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

very caring and compassionatehe takes his time the try and help you as best as he can.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

I can see why Dr. Bednar is so loved and highly rated by his patients. He is truly exceptional and exceeds all expectations. I was in SEVERE pain due to muscle spasms, and his staff managed to fit me into his extremely busy schedule. He worked on me (soft tissue work and adjustments) until my muscles relaxed to the point where I could breathe again and have a sense of well-being. He is truly a healer--someone who is relentlessly passionate about helping his patients achieve a better quality of life. I've been going to chiropractors for 30 years, but never have I seen anyone so dedicated, so caring and so generous as Dr. Bednar. He's one of a kind.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

The best of the best! Look no further! Had me better in no time...

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I've been going to chiropractors for twenty years because of disc herniations, arthritis, stenosis due to sports related injuries and now advancing age. Dr. Joe Bednar is truly the best in NJ. I mean the entire state of NJ. HIS ADJUSTMENTS WILL GET YOU OUT OF PAIN. He is a professional in every sense of the word. We are lucky to have him in Bergen county.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bednar is an excellent chiropractor. He listens, he spends time, he is compassionate, his treatments work. He is the best.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

awesome doctor. really listens to what is bothering you, and helps tremendously. he is very experienced, and knows what he is talking about. He will get you back to feeling normal again in no time! Thanks doctor bednar!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bednar is the best of the best! If he can't help you he will let you know. He will listen to you, he cares about your well being. Top notch doctor, wonderful human being, cant say enough positive things about him. Simply Best!

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

adjustments are right on target to make you feel better. Dr. Bednar listens to your concerns.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Bednar is very helpful and genuinely cares about your well-being.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag