Rate Dr. Donald C. Mohs

Dr. Donald C. Mohs's Ratings

This doctor is amazing. I woke up with serious welts all over my body and went to my primary who told me to keep track of what I used/ate.After a week, I ended up in the hospital! For two weeks my Mom cried over the phone trying to find a specialist,most were booked months out! The front desk lady(I wish I knew her name) told her if they had any cancellations she would call her and she did! I got in and Dr Mohs took lots of time explaining about allergies ,different medications,side effects. We did a blood test to check some allergies and meds to take.I was still having horrible swelling however especially in the tongue/lips. He felt my case was severe and wanted me to see allergist. My Mom cried as she explained her difficulty getting me an appointment and I kid you not that wonderful man got on the phone himself to get me an appointment the following week! I have never seen a doctor so concerned to go out of his way to make a personal call himself. He is amazing and I am so grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

Dr Mohs was wonderful. He showed a true concern for my well being. He had a test run during surgery that allowed him to complete the process during the same surgery rather than me having to go back under! I highly recommend Dr Mohs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Excellent physician and surgeon.He completely resolved my 55 year sinus infection problem - permanently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2009

Staff was terrific, other than front receptionist a bit questionable, but maybe she was having a bad day. Dr. Mohs was somewhat knowledgeable, although he suspected a different condition & recommended surgery. The surgery did help, although the condition was completely different than suspected. It was a condition of the nose & a 4 yr. old child, so I will likely say it was due to her lack of cooperation initially. I would recommend him over any other ENT in Vegas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823900].votes_count ]]