Rate Dr. Anthony J. Chen

Dr. Anthony J. Chen's Ratings

Dr Chen is really a great family doctor!!! Strict and to the point especially with your needs. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a PCP. Cindy the manager/receptionist is AWESOME!! She is very pleasant and would take the extra mile for you. COme one, come all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Great doctor, truly cares for his patients. i have been sick my whole life and been to MANY doctors, as well as my child. But by far the best doctor I have been to my whole life. Referred my whole family there and they all love him too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Chen is very detail oriented, well mannered and very professional. Didn't wait long, will go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2010

Dr Anthony Chen, is the " Number One" Doctor in this whole area. He is "AWESOME". He truly listens to your problems and address them head on. My family and I are very greatfull and Thank full for finding him. And he has a Wonderfull outstanding Staff, who will go that extra mile for you.++++++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Greatest Doctor I have ever seen, and belive me I have been to many, Great staff and never wait in the waiting room more than 5 minutes. So professional and very sweet man. I highly recommend him to anyone in the south bay area. He has really made my health improve

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824340].votes_count ]]