Rate Dr. William Bradford Anderson

Dr. William Bradford Anderson's Ratings

He does wonderful work making me feel like myself again. Extremely knowledgeable holistic physician, kind, and considerate, very attentive listener.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Anderson is fantastic all the way around. Extremely profesional, knowledgeable, down to earth, and always spends the time required to listen and evaluate. Really fixed my back up good.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

not only a wonderful Chiropractor, but office staff is extremely friendly / accommodating (kid-friendly - great for Moms w/ toddlers)

Submitted April 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Anderson has a holistic approach to health. He continues to study and implement new techniques. Fantastic chiropractor. I always feel better after an adjustment.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Brad was very knowledgeable and thorough. He answered all of my questions and took time to get to know me and my history. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

I had to wait a few minutes, but well worth it. He answered all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. I also feel a lot better.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag