Rate Dr. William Bradford Anderson

Dr. William Bradford Anderson's Ratings

He does wonderful work making me feel like myself again. Extremely knowledgeable holistic physician, kind, and considerate, very attentive listener.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr. Anderson is fantastic all the way around. Extremely profesional, knowledgeable, down to earth, and always spends the time required to listen and evaluate. Really fixed my back up good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

not only a wonderful Chiropractor, but office staff is extremely friendly / accommodating (kid-friendly - great for Moms w/ toddlers)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Anderson has a holistic approach to health. He continues to study and implement new techniques. Fantastic chiropractor. I always feel better after an adjustment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Brad was very knowledgeable and thorough. He answered all of my questions and took time to get to know me and my history. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I had to wait a few minutes, but well worth it. He answered all my questions and seemed very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. I also feel a lot better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][824693].votes_count ]]