Rate Dr. Robert Kruger

Dr. Robert Kruger's Ratings

I had my first visit as I am a new patient. I was pleasantly surprised by how Dr. Kruger spent the necessary time informing himself about my medical history. I never felt rushed and was very confortable asking him questions. As with all dr. appts, you will have to wait. This time, I have to say the wait was worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Extremely efficient staff that, in my opinion, reflects the dedication of the physician. Always prompt, accurate, and who a doctor who does not rush his patients. I would highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Thorough, knowledgeable, patient and follows up. Have recommended him to many others and all have liked him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Very kind and caring doctor. Some of his staff are hard to deal with and his lab personnel are not good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825214].votes_count ]]