Rate Dr. Chloe Chu

Dr. Chloe Chu's Ratings

I strongly not recommend this dentist for implants. First of all, they charged us more than the amount that they told us, second, there is a big gap between my tooth and the crown and then, just today a part of it fallen off. I have no idea, what kind of material they just used that is so week and poor quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Finding a good dentist is very important to me. I am glad I found Dr. Chu about a year ago when I first moved here. I went to see her last year when I had pain from the fillings that were done by my previous dentist. Dr. Chu did the exam and told me two fillings needed to be redone. I agreed for her to proceed. After that visit, the pain was completely gone. I went back for two routine cleanings and was very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

If you are the new patient with this office, be prepared. They will use all the benefits they can get even some of the job is not necessary. Especially they will tell you that you have lots of cavities (8+), even it is minor can be watched out for some time, and if you trust them, eventually you will have more expensive work, like root canal...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

I've been with River Oaks Dental for almost 6 years and have always been impressed with their services. Dr. Chu and her Hygenist Jitka are very good at what they do. I enjoy being their patient and appreciate their instructions of how I should take care of my teeth during every visit. The front people are very nice and courteous. They help me with my insurance and flexible spending account every year when the tax period arrives. I am a happy patient and just want them to know that. Gail P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Dental work is fast and its pretty good but not sure about the communication between the dentist and the administration/reception... They were charging me for an antibiotic that was not placed in my gums and I feel that they aren't being honest about it. Not sure who to trust here: the dentist or the receptionist. I guess I should video record what the dentist is doing. =/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

I can't express how impressed I was with the service I received here. On more than one occassion the staff has gone well beyond the norm to meet my needs. Dr. Chu and her satff are always more than personable. They have more than earned the five stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I just moved from NY City 3 months ago & was looking for a new dentist to continue my dental treatment. I found Dr. Chu through my insurance & decided to try her out. What a coincidence, both of us graduated from NYU. My 1st visit with her was pretty cool. She did a new-patient exam & cleaning, then presented to me a detailed treatment plan. Her diagnosis of my dental conditions was pretty consitent with that from my previous dentist. Her front person was very polite, knowledgeable & helpful in insurance matters. Unlike my previous dentist, Dr. Chu's office helped file all my claims. In 3 subsequent visits, I had a root canal and a crown done on the same tooth, and two cavities filled without any unexpected problems. I paid my estimated co-pays which turned out to be a little less than her office's original estimates. I ended up paying $46 more, but that was understandable since they were estimates. I'm glad to have found Dr. Chu & am looking forward to my next cleaning visit with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

she is an awesome dentist. however, beware of her husband's billing. never gives a print out of the detailed work done for the visits unless you ask. unexpected charge which should have been included with the ordo service. becareful and make sure you don't get ripped off by her husband. he seems dishonest!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Beware of this practice. They miscalculated my benefit and quoted me what I need to pay. I paid exactly what they said on the day of service. Then, one month later, they came back and told me I need to pay more because of their mistake. I refused and they send my bill to some collection agency who calls me everyday and even on Sunday 8am. Finally, I paid them and the harassment stops.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2008

Chloe Chu did deep cleaning (no pain), cleaning, fillings and crowns for me. Dorel Onea placed 3 implants. I would recommend them to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2073724].votes_count ]]