Dr. Alan J. Saffran

Doctor

Location:
Winter Park, Florida Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: flotogroup.com External Link
Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Alan J. Saffran has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Any photos of him?    Email me    Answer it

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5310139
26/03/14 5 5 5 5 Amazing doctor, amazing man, such an understatement. He will be missed by so many of us.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Alan" to "Alan J."
RID: 2900933
08/10/13 5 5 5 5 Amazing doctor, amazing man. I sadly just learned that he passed away from cancer. He will be missed greatly. RIP Dr. Saffran.  Respond
RID: 2773503
17/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Safran is the best Dr I have ever been to. I took my My so when he was having significant breathing problems. Dr Safran performed two surgeries on my son and he is doing great. Best of the best!!!!
RID: 2573795
01/03/13 3 3 4 5 Dr. Saffran was wonderful with my two children on 2 separate occasions. His nurse was also very sweet w/my girls. It is the check-in person that on both visits was unfriendly. No smile, slow paced & not very helpful with a question about a question on the new patient form. I can understand an off day but she was consistent on both visits. We've dubbed her Ms Grumpy. Everyone else was great.
RID: 2539149
23/01/13 4 5 5 5 My daughter's pediatrician recommended Dr. Safran for her recurrent ear infection she used to deal with it. Years later I have allergy issues and I came back to me. He is very caring, soft spoken doctor. He listens to you and give you several option for treatments and test. I would strongly recommend him for any age patient.I wish all doctors have a fraction of his sensitivity. =)
RID: 1664883
19/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr SAffran is a really good doctor. He's a nice guy, very patient, very thorough. He never rushes and he always has a solution for me. I highly rec'd Dr. Saffran.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1652693
05/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saffran is what every doctor should strive to be. He is punctual, has great beside manners and always has time to explain many questions. He is very knowledgeable, quick, confident and very friendly. He has a well run office, and his hand picked staff during the day of surgery is excellent. This medical practice is a model on how all others should run.
RID: 1570821
25/10/11 5 5 5 5 This was the 2nd visit for my 88 year old mother. Dr. Saffran is patient, kind, and treated my mother so well- we felt very comfortable with his manner and knowledge. I would highly recommend him for any ear, nose or throat problem. We had a very short wait time and everyone treated us extremely well.
RID: 1545889
24/09/11 5 5 5 5 I don't know how much I paid as the bill hasn't come. My grandson had sinus surgery with this doctor and I had dizziness that was treated successfully. This office is quiet and very pleasant and all doctors fantastic.
RID: 1238503
27/08/10 5 5 5 5 He is the best doctor ever. I wish he was also a pediatrician. He is very intelligent and knows what he is doing!!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1172596
19/05/10 5 5 5 5 One of the Best doctors with the Best bedside manner that I have experienced. Dr. Saffran is the doctor I would choose for any Ear Nose or Throad issues. He cares and always allows the patient to help with the decisions and makes sure they understand what is happening in your body. I trust him with everything he says since he helped my now 15 year old when she had a serious spenoid issue which required her to stay in the hospital.
RID: 813561
05/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr.Saffran cares about his patients and does his best to find a solution
RID: 605005
31/05/08 5 5 5 5 Highly professional. Completely thorough. Would highly recommend Dr. Saffron  Respond