Rate Dr. James D. Richardson

Dr. James D. Richardson's Ratings

My son coming back from a foreign country after been in the Peace Corps asked me to find him a doctor. He had problems while in this country & was in hospital while serving in the PC & doctors told him go to states for treatment. Dr. Richardson promised help, did some blood work & said he would be in touch by email since my son was going to another state. Never heard from him & attempts to contact him were futile. I had to chase down the test results which supposedly came back negative for him. After going to another doctor in Arkansas he ended up with a serious fungal infection in the lung. And after having other symptoms different from the fungal infection it was found that he had malaria. Very disappointed that this doctor didn't try at all to help and wasted valuable time that could have been used to found the real problem & treat it sooner.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag