Dr. Patricia A. Ahearn

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 14/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Patricia A. Ahearn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5192204
18/02/14 5 5 5 5 I absolutley love Dr. Ahearn.Ive been following her for 20+years. Even if she did not take my insurance, I would follow her anywhere. I highly recommend her. She cares about her patients and gives the best medical I have ever received.I give her a 5 star rating.....and so does alot of other patients.Alot of my friends see her also.She is great!!
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Patricia" to "Patricia A."

10/12/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Geriatrician"
RID: 1054491
10/12/09 5 5 5 5 She is always attentive, accurate, alert, compassionate, with up-to-date information. She dispenses hope: "if this doesn't work for you, there is more we can try." She isn't afraid of complex health issues.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 811032
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ahearn is knowledgeable on all of my questions and gives me all of the time I need. Very compassionate, treats me like a person, not just a number.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 774350
27/01/09 5 5 5 5 She is not only helpful but an excellent physician
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 567126
14/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ahearn is an outstanding physician and surgeon and an incredibly compasionate person.  Respond