Rate Dr. Thanaa Nelly Abraham

Dr. Thanaa Nelly Abraham's Ratings

I have been going to this very highly smart doctor for many years. Dr. Abraham knows what she is doing when it comes the medicine and finding out what your illness is. She will spend as much time with you and get all your medical information . I Believe that your bad reviews on her are because you all just want her to give you a medication for your withdraws caused by your drug habit. Dr. Abraham is only trying to help you . I am sure she has heard all your excuses as to why you need more medication , but she is a very smart Doctor and won't fall for it . That why your upset !!! She is a wonderful smart and very nice and a great doctor.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

round 2 of outpatient suboxone treatment with her after 3yrs. I had a full dose of life I couldn't handle and slipped. Made an appointment for the morning:an hr waiting, 40 min of talking , she tells me I'm not sick enough I have to be 24 hrs clean for her to give me the script. ok so my last does was at 930 her office opens at 830 told her id see her then. I want this. Took some NyQuil z... Ez ill b fine in the am. And surprisingly I was! Sniffles runny eyes I can handle this. Get to her office to find there's a urine test waiting for me. No problem so I thought. I had a dirty sample and she told me she wouldn't write me a script! I was 23 hrs clean! She said it stays 6hrs in ur system?! id wait there take another test in a few hrs. 12: she refuses to give me another test tells me I don't look sick enough to wait a little longer. I looked online said it could show up in urine for 1-4days! Told her if I didn't give her a clean sample now I never was. Only got 100 back.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

I HAVE BEEN IN THE SUBOXONE MAINTANENCE PROGRAM FOR APRROX 2 YEARS..ONE TIME I ONLY HAD $120 OUT OF $125 AND SHE FREAKED OUT ON ME. NOW SHE REFUSES TO GIVE ME HER TAX ID SO THAT I CAN GET REFUNDED FROM MY INSURANCE COMPANY..SHE CLAIMS SHE DOESN'T TAKE INSURANCE..WELL DUHH, I PAY 125-150 EVERY VISIT CASH SO I KNOW THIS..BUT IF I WANT TO GET REFUNDED FROM MY INSURANCE, THEN THATS MY BUSINESS. THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON A PROFESSIONAL REFUSES TO GIVE THERE TAKE ID...CASH..CASH..CASH..O YEA SHE IS ALWAYS LATE, YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE IS SAYING W/THAT THICK ACCENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE IS USUALLY YELLING, AND SHE IS EXTREMELY VEIN. THE SECRETARY IS AWESOME,SO SWEET, BUT IS ABUSED ON A DAILY BASIS BY DR A.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abraham is a horrible doctor and a horrible individual. My husband and I lost our son-he was stillborn on August 3rd, 2012. I went in to see Dr. Abraham in November as this was my next appointment. This was the first time I had seen her since my son passed away. Well, there are no words for how Dr. Abraham acted. When came in and I started to cry, she told me to stop crying. Then she asked, "Why are you crying, you didn't even know him"? Then she proceeded to tell me that I should "leave this behind me and forget about it and move on with my life". She also said to me, as she was chuckling, "At least you don't have a baby at home keeping you up at night". Then she said, "Maybe he would have been born retarded...you wouldn't want that...people with children who are retarded or have autism or something wrong with them hate their lives and their children and wish their children were dead". This lady is a piece of sh*t.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag

I believe she is a good doctor, however, she is not at all accomodating, when it comes to punctuality for her patients. I work a full time job, during the day. I make my appointments for 8:30 am, as that is her earliest appointments. I would say, 8 out of 10 times, she has her office staff come up with an excuse as to why she is going to be up to be late. I can't make my appointments any later, as she does not have late office hours, so I make them as early as possible, and she is continuously late. Yet she has a large sign on her office wall, that if the patient is more than 15 minutes late, they will cancel their appointment and there will be a charge.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Abraham is very knowledgable, always helpful and caring; however she will not take any guff from you. Part of seeking medical care is the commitment on your own part in the healing. This woman saved my life by diagnosing something that would have gone unnoticed; she has added years to my life. Too many people scam doctors for their treatment...she has a family too. Do you like to get paid with credit cards, debit cards or checks that may bounce. She has a clear sign in her office regarding paymentand what she will and won't accept. If you don't like her that's fine ...go somewhere else for treatment...you always have that option.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Worst experience ever! I try to see this doctor to get help and pay $250 to get on a suboxone program and she's telling me not to waste her time if I don't want to get clean. Really?? Why would I pay $250 for 15 f**king pills if I didn't want to get clean? Then she said she only takes patients who get referred to her from other physicians and made snide, rude remarks when I told her I found her online. Basically talked down to me the whole time I was there. I wanted to punch her. She's a RIP OFF!! I wish I saw this forum before I scheduled the appointment and shelled out $250 just to be talked down to! Definitely WILL NOT be going back!!

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

At first I thought this doctor was very nice...I was seeing her for pain management for over a year now and I go in to her office the other day and she tells me that she won't treat me unless I quit smoking cigarrettes..ironically..I don't smoke...she didn't believe me and started yelling at me only to say I'm not allowed back there untill I quit..great listening skills...so sorry my husband smokes and I may smell like it at times..I should of realized that I needed a new doctor after she gave me a perscription for the completely wrong meditcation that almost landed me in the hospital because of the interaction of the other meds she had me on..what i loved the most was paying $125 dollars to not even get to see a doctor, but to only have a pile of scripts handed to me..bet you could find a drug dealer thats cheaper and knows more about the drugs they're giving you..so after a year of treatment and thousands of dollars later..I cant go there cuz my husband smokes..you figure it out...

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag