Rate Dr. Shawana Mufti

Dr. Shawana Mufti's Ratings

she has helped more than any other doctor that I have been to in the past. she talks to you like she cares about your issues

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

She is the best .. she did my dnc .she is very goid dr. She listen to you and answer you on everything

Submitted June 30, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor, compassionate and wonderful bedside manners. Loved her and highly recommended. Takes her time and explains everything.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

I've been going to this practice for 2 years, this was my first time with Dr. Mufti. She was horrible. She blew into the office, never looked at my chart, never made eye contact and when I did try to ask ques/engage in coversation she blew me off.After the exam she told me I could get dressed and wait for the phlebotomist, I had several questions to ask her but she flew out the door and that was that. She has the bedside manner of a rock. For future visits I will make sure I request Not to have Dr Mufti and I am currently seeking out a new practice.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Not sure I agree with previous ratings. She was wonderful to deal with. Very thorough with with us and explained everything.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

Awful!! Will never go back. Save your time and go to a doctor who cares about their patients.

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Mufti is a little rough when it comes to annual exams and she seems really rushed. I have not had problems in the past with exams from other docs, but she was definitely not gentle. She was in and out within 5 minutes and seemed annoyed when I asked her a couple questions.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2008 | flag