Rate Dr. Shawana Mufti

Dr. Shawana Mufti's Ratings

she has helped more than any other doctor that I have been to in the past. she talks to you like she cares about your issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

She is the best .. she did my dnc .she is very goid dr. She listen to you and answer you on everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Excellent doctor, compassionate and wonderful bedside manners. Loved her and highly recommended. Takes her time and explains everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2011

I've been going to this practice for 2 years, this was my first time with Dr. Mufti. She was horrible. She blew into the office, never looked at my chart, never made eye contact and when I did try to ask ques/engage in coversation she blew me off.After the exam she told me I could get dressed and wait for the phlebotomist, I had several questions to ask her but she flew out the door and that was that. She has the bedside manner of a rock. For future visits I will make sure I request Not to have Dr Mufti and I am currently seeking out a new practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Not sure I agree with previous ratings. She was wonderful to deal with. Very thorough with with us and explained everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2010

Awful!! Will never go back. Save your time and go to a doctor who cares about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Mufti is a little rough when it comes to annual exams and she seems really rushed. I have not had problems in the past with exams from other docs, but she was definitely not gentle. She was in and out within 5 minutes and seemed annoyed when I asked her a couple questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826077].votes_count ]]