Rate Dr. John Prekezes

Dr. John Prekezes's Ratings

Dr. Prekizes has been my doctor for 7 years. He has always been helpful and punctual and I trust in his knowledge. I am 72 years old and has never had a better doctor.

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

I can't even get them to call me back. On different occasions I was told they would call me back and NO ONE ever did. I was told I would get a call for a referral and never did. I called them to find out when I would get the call. They told me they would call me back, they never did. I am switching to a new doctor that has time for me and cares that I am in pain. Hopefully I will get a referral to a doctor that can help me.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

First contact was in the emergency room While having intense back pain. Selected Prekezes to be our primary doctor. Follow-up office visit very brief. Description of medical condition was vague. Following evening--intense and umberable pain attack in back. Called Prekezes and his answering service could not find him or a doctor on call for him. His Rx (follow-up office visit) not effective (spent over an hour and four pharmacies to find the med). Finally, upon returning to Eisenhower hospital, got lucky and found a pain management doctor who provided appropriate meds and treatment. Pain management doctor indicated Prekezes' Rx inappropriate. Obviously selected another primary care doctor. Finally, in 65 years on this earth, I have never had such an experiance. Wrote a detailed letter to Eisenhower hospital describing experience. Should have done much more. Our rating of Prekezes (will never call him doctor) is a flat zero at best. Thank you.

Submitted April 9, 2009 | flag