You may also like

Rate Dr. Wesley J. Johnson

Dr. Wesley J. Johnson's Ratings

After waiting through the complicated process of worker's comp, Medicaid, HMO and the rest of health-care politics, I found Dr. Johnson very pleasant, intelligent, informative, straight to the point and I was very pleased with this refreshing change of patient care. I've had excellent ortho care in Aspen, Colorado, where the world-class surgeons I used to work with in the O.R. I rate Dr. Johnson on this same level. What a gem in a city full of mediocre doctors and even worse patient care. Las Vegas is blessed to have Dr. Johnson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He screwed up my back surgery,I have extreme back pain and a very painful nerve were he took the bone from my hip,he refused to authorise my dalotin so I went thru withdralls,he didn't care,this was in 2012 ,Dec 29 2014 I was in a car accident and I was told to see him so I did and I waited over two hrs to have him say he doesn't want to get involved,he knows he scewed me up but won't take the blam,Dont waist your time with this jerk

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Long wait never on time.then the DR realy don't care about people will never go back to this clown.WHAT A JERK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Special instructions he agreed to at last moment didn't follow and started my FMLA from work, he cancelled my surgery at last minute which put me in a bad spot to find another doctor set up another surgery and be back to work before FMLA runs out or I'm fired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr.Johnson is straight to the point; doesn't waste anyone's time; was knowledgeable--told me exactly what was wrong and what he could do. The decision was mine. He did a discectomy on me and solved the problem. I am (hopefully) returning so he can fix my hip.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Dr. Johnson was very helpful,and made sure i understood all of my treatment possibilities

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Wonderful Surgeon, will take on the harder surgery's and is very confident in his ability. I rate him as a number 5. His clinic is very busy, but he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

He was 1 1/2hours late to start. He basically said,'This is what we are going to do', and left the examination room. It scared me so I found another doc. Back surgery is serious, and he didn't make me at all comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. was unable to read an open MRI and miss diagnosed my condition, then sent me to physical theropy that he and two other Dr's owned causing my condition to become worse and having to have emergency surgery. Note he can read a regular MRI, he just cant read open MRI'S

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

Bad bedside manners Made me feel like I was fakeing the pain! He said he saw bone spurs but nothing he could reccomend! I will get a second oppion in Mn!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826387].votes_count ]]