Rate Dr. Wesley J. Johnson

Dr. Wesley J. Johnson's Ratings

Long wait never on time.then the DR realy don't care about people will never go back to this clown.WHAT A JERK

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Special instructions he agreed to at last moment didn't follow and started my FMLA from work, he cancelled my surgery at last minute which put me in a bad spot to find another doctor set up another surgery and be back to work before FMLA runs out or I'm fired.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr.Johnson is straight to the point; doesn't waste anyone's time; was knowledgeable--told me exactly what was wrong and what he could do. The decision was mine. He did a discectomy on me and solved the problem. I am (hopefully) returning so he can fix my hip.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Johnson was very helpful,and made sure i understood all of my treatment possibilities

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

Wonderful Surgeon, will take on the harder surgery's and is very confident in his ability. I rate him as a number 5. His clinic is very busy, but he is worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

He was 1 1/2hours late to start. He basically said,'This is what we are going to do', and left the examination room. It scared me so I found another doc. Back surgery is serious, and he didn't make me at all comfortable.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. was unable to read an open MRI and miss diagnosed my condition, then sent me to physical theropy that he and two other Dr's owned causing my condition to become worse and having to have emergency surgery. Note he can read a regular MRI, he just cant read open MRI'S

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

Bad bedside manners Made me feel like I was fakeing the pain! He said he saw bone spurs but nothing he could reccomend! I will get a second oppion in Mn!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Johnson's staff is efficient, and caring. Dr. Johnson is a no nonsence, right to the point kind of physician. He listens to you, and challenges your answers during a consultation. In other words, he is one of the best doctors I have been to. He is a true professional!!

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Johnson's staff is very helpful and friendly; they squeezed me in a couple of times at the last minute due to intense pain. The x-ray tech is competent and friendly. Everyone puts you at ease. Dr. Johnson is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He provides you with all of your options so you can decide what treatment suits you best. His treatments cured me of my injuries; one involved surgery, the other did not. He's approachable, funny, nice and intelligent. All my friends who have been patients of his echo my statements here.

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag