Dr. Lars R. Newsome

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Lars R. Newsome has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lars" to "Lars R."
RID: 2849030
11/09/13 4 3 4 4 I am writing a review bcuz I feel dr newsome does not care about what I am going thru. I am going thru the worst withdrawls and the wrst is that I have 3 kids who r able to understand what I am going thru. I have been in the ER 3 times in the past month and anybody knows u get flagged for going to many times. The script I get is not common so it takes 4days to order and wrkmans comp takes 2days to pay. I have continuosly told and he does not care about my problems. The dr's at the ER are questioning his judgement. And so are 3pharmacist at walgreens cvs and another cvs. I have been vomiting sweating and my body wakes me up shaking. How am I suppose to function? Don't know I have told him over and over to put me back on my methadone. He gives me no honest answer why he took me off! I often question if he has a good head on his shoulder bcuz he has no bedside manners or a friendly dr. I try to talk to him but I only get a yes ahuh? I getting a new doc who cares.
Insurance: Workers Comp
Respond

28/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1388471
15/03/11 1 3 4 5 Dr Newsomes staff is THE WORST I have ever experienced. THEY DO NOT CARE about you for a SECOND. Dr Newsome is a VERY smart Doctor but his staff amkes you want to RUN AWAY
Insurance: Workers Comp
See Responses
RID: 566761
11/04/08 4 4 5 5 He is caring and professional and technically amazing. I would not want anone else to care for me.  Respond