Rate Dr. Jacob Tangir

Dr. Jacob Tangir's Ratings

Dr Tangir was very knowledgable and explained everything to me in a clear and concise manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

One of the most caring doctors I have ever met, takes hime time and explains everything, I lived in 5 different countries, also his staff extremely helpfull, Gloria is one of the best also, I could email her for questions after my operaton, did get a response the same day!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Had an appt to see Dr.Tangir the end May. Everything went well in the appt. He explained my options, one being I needed to have surgery. So to make a long story short, its now July and I 've been callibg the office every other week trying to schedule my appt.All I keep getting is the run around. Gloria's out to lunch, Gloria's on another call, and Gloria's on vacation. Omg! dont kill me with it...I mean WOW a whole month in a half..Then I finally receive a call back from Ms. Gloria to tell me she's going to get an update from the doctor and she will return my call by the end of the business day.Ahhh...Yes! You guessed right...NO call back and its now been a week..So, guess what? I will take my business else where..and would never recommend this office to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Tangir is the most compassionate , capable, talented, educated,professional, and painless Dr. You are in the best hands. I am a 12 week post radical robotic hysterectomy patient . He receives all positive comments from all that know him and from past patients! He is a Master at the DaVinci technique, and all that he does!!! Truly the BEST! You have his undivided attention and never rushed! I am blessed to be able to have had him as my surgeon!!! From his dedicated patient : Bonnie Berger

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I selected Dr. Tangir after doing a great deal of research and found him not only to be an extremely competent physician but one who care about his patients and takes the time to listen and explain what is occuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

I went to Dr. Tangir for a second opinion and he was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and willing to explain very thing and answer all my questions. Highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr Tangir is wonderful. Thankfully I don't need to see him again but he took the time to explain things to me. He was very kind and reassuring. And his staff is great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Tangir is the most caring physician I have ever met. He always takes time to answer questions and give advice. He is extremely comforting to me during a difficult time in my life. Dr. Tangir is remarkable!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2008

Dr. Tangir is a very highly-qualified doctor who is interested in making his patients feel as comfortable as possible. If it weren't for Dr. Tangir's compassion during my battle with cancer, it would have been impossible to handle. He was a "blessing from above" during an extremely tough time in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Dr. Tangir is the most caring physician -- he always takes plenty of time to answer my questions, his standard of care is beyond excellent, and he seems to be genuinely caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826754].votes_count ]]