Rate Dr. Robert Caridi

Dr. Robert Caridi's Ratings

Dr. Caridi is a very skilled plastic surgeon who specializes in breasts. I had a unique problem with my breasts...needing "implants" for my lack of volume and a "lift" for my sagginess. Caridi is masterful with breast symmetry and my breasts are now perfect. I can't believe I am saying this. I used to be embarrassed and now I am proud. The staff at Westlake Plastic Surgery treated me like gold. They were caring and skilled. Everything was done in his own office (day surgery) and it was like taking a nice nap with friends. I woke up to all these smiling faces. I recommend Dr. Caridi and his caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Nice and pleasant without being overly so. Seemed distracted when I went to my consultation... like he had better things to do. I have seen his work- very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][826944].votes_count ]]