Rate Dr. George J. Haas

Dr. George J. Haas's Ratings

Rude, zero bedside manner or any care whatsoever. Scolded me, didn't allow me to finish speaking. He tossed an MRI script in my hand and got up, walked out. Just an overall unfriendly doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Doesn’t care and he is not very knowledgeable. He sent less than 2 minutes with me and never listened to me with regards to my injury. Thank god he referred to another foot doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

Same as above. Did not shake our hands upon entering the room. Never once touched the knot in my neck I told him I had. When I ask why he does not touch his patients to a nurse. The answer was a look down at the floor and a shake of the head. Poor bedside manners but hopefully after testing he will fix my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

He took care of my problem but was not impressed with his "bedside" manner. When he came into the examination room he did not shake my hand or my husband's..we found that to be rude. He was not very friendly.It was like he couldn't wait to go no to the next person. Not a fan of that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2008

had prior surgeries by another MD. Have never had the multiple issues including pain, hematoma, and lack of pain control that happened after surgery with this MD. Go to Dr. Anspach for your knee surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827196].votes_count ]]