You may also like

Rate Dr. Sebastian Lattuga

Dr. Sebastian Lattuga's Ratings

I had lower back surgery l4 l5 done 30 jul 14 its now december 2014 and I don't think I have everfelt this much pain in my life the staff at front desk are incompetant don't pass messages I had infection 3 weeks after surgery I was told when I went to er I called lattugas office first thing Monday morning and 15 more times over nex 12 days to get return call and almost 3 weeks until appt thank god a doc close to my home cleaned out puss pocket because the wait could have gotten me sick you make appt and never get to see lattuga and the wait time with appt is never under 3 hours which sucks when you are in pain and have a 3 hour drive in each direction it takes a whole day for nothing I have 100 times more pain now than I did before surgery and I have been there and heard female at desk tell pepole " stop comming to desk asking questions they are behind and when they get to you they will call you " that is very poor pepole skills if you ask me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661447].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Lattuga operated on my 11 years ago when I had part of my C-5 disc went into my spine. I was in constant pain and he was the only doctor who found it. Because of the seriousness of the problem he scheduled me for surgery right away at the end of Januaryi. He warned me of all the potential problems but put my mind at ease. He told me that if I did everything he told me to after surgery I would I would be able to play golf again by May. May 2nd, i was able to tee off for the first time. The surgery gave me my life back and after 11 years I am still doing fine. PS. This surgery was done when I was just going on 59, and i am now 70 and still able to play golf several times a week without any problems. I have recommended Dr. Lattuga to friends in need over the years and all have been highly satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

For the guy or gal who said he should loose his license because he didn't prescribe you drugs?!?!? Really? He explained to me, as I'm sure he would have explained to you if you hadn't walked into his exam room all hot headed from having to wait is that they are NARCOTICS. He doesn't believe in them because he doesn't want to be responsible for turning you into a drug Addict, which you may already be. He is a surgeon and if your not a drug addict, he probably just saved your life! Drugs just mask the problem and create addicts. What a selfish, self centered review! He saved my back and allowed me to have a life again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr Lattuga gave me my life back!! I was losing use of my hand when I came to Dr. Lattuga as well as having chronic back pain. I was happy to see that he wasn't "surgery happy" and listened to my worries and we together moved forward with my care. Following an ACDF, I quickly felt a release in my hand and the heaviness I felt constantly.Its been about 8 months and my hand is getting stronger everyday. Dr Lattuga and his excellent staffs constant care, positivity, patience and skill has put my life back on track....I smile again...i'm living again...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][827263].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 15, 2012

GRACIAS AL DR.LETTUGA Y SU EQUIPO MEDICO,A TODOS EN EL HOSPITAL FRANKLIN POR LA ATENCION EN EL DIA DE MI CIRUGIA CERVICAL 5/23/2012,GRACIAS A DIOS ILUMINO AL DR.Y SU GRUPO MEDICO TODO SALIO BIEN,PUES 2 SEMANAS DESPUES MI RECUPERACION VA MUY BIEN Y MI MOVILIDAD ES FANTASTICA LOS DOLORES AHORA SON MUY MINIMOS DIOS QUIERA TODO SIGA COMO VA.MIL GRACIAS ATODOS POR SU INTERVENCION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Sebastian Lattuga gave me back the ability to play baseball and soccer with my kids again. After my accident I thought they would be taking care of me but shortly after my surgery I had my pride back. Thank you Dr Lattuga for treating me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2011

Dr lattuga was very forward andd straighht to the point which was exactly what I needed with my busy schedule. He diagnosed me, did the surgery and guided me through recovery. His staff also helped me through the entire process

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][827260].votes_count ]]