Rate Dr. Gordon M. Novak

Dr. Gordon M. Novak's Ratings

I've been going to dr novak for ten years (until I got kicked out of clinic for missing too many appts due to seizures which if anyone who has them knows you CAN'T predict), perfectly nice friendly guy at beginning, about six years in he started to be distant and accuse me of being an addict and suggesting "drug holidays" (even tho I was leaving the country for months at a time therefore was TAKING holidays). He finally ended up reducing me to tears by taking away the one medicine that worked for me and cycling it down to nothing at all, I didn't stay around to see what else he was going to try because in ten years we had literally tried everything, I get chronic DAILY migraines, pain scale one of ten? A twenty literally. For the last few years we never saw him unless we passed him in hall because he would fob us off on his less than experienced interns (who btw would still argue with us). You could do a lot better than this unless the hospital takes drastic measures to fix whatever his attitude problem is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Rude, unhelpful, uncaring, arrogant, did not listen, actually made me cry in office and emotionally has damaged me for days now with his treatment of me. The worst doctor I have ever seen and would not send ANY person to see him. He should not be practicing medicine or be in any field where he deals with people. A mean, full of him self person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427294].votes_count ]]