Rate Dr. James E. Rota

Dr. James E. Rota's Ratings

I have never been to a dentist like Dr. Rota. He really knows biological dentistry. When I was in the waiting room, a patient was just coming out that came all the way from the UK just for his dentistry. And I see why. He has a really nice touch. I used to be dental phobic - no more. I noticed someone mentioned his cancelled appointments. I believe he had some health issues involving a broken leg. Cut the guy a little slack. His office runs on time and are always respectful of my time. And his fees are remarkably reasonable. I recommend him to anyone wants really quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

He is the best dentist I've ever seen in 38 years! Very knowledgeable and informed on the latest discoveries in dentistry. He really cares about people and his patients. I'm so glad I found him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

A great ddentist, practices alternative dentistry, but has an arrogance that leads to cancellations of appointments quite frequently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2159693].votes_count ]]