Rate Dr. Ike Nkanginieme

Dr. Ike Nkanginieme's Ratings

over medicates! been seeing him 7 years and now that I am off all the zombie medication I can see clearly that this s not the Dr for me. he forgets who I am and my history. hard part about leaving is that the care I receive from my counselor, Jan, is beyond amazing. if it wasn't for her I would have left much sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Dr Ike has treated my whole family for years and he is simply the best - very patient and easy to talk to. He does not judge you, and I always leave his office with better self-esteem and understanding of my illness and my situation. There is always educational video in the waiting room and the staff are very helpful too. He has always encouraged me to use my coping skills and has helped me reduce my meds by more than half; and I feel great. I love Dr Ike as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr Ike Nkagineme is the most humble, patient and caring doctor I know. He listens.He genuinely cares for his patients, and has takes care of the most difficult patients.He accepted me as a patient when no other doctor would accept me after my agency closed.I have been seeing Dr Ike for almost ten years and he is simply the best.I JUST LOVE HIM.He is the most humble and patient doctor I know. He remembers your name and your kids names. I always look forward to my visits with him, and often wonder how he keeps his cool in the face of all the difficult patients who throng to see him.He is the only doctor I know who will see you in times of crisis even if he has to stay very late. No wonder his patients love him because he is unassuming and cheerful in nature all the time. He is always calm and cheerful even in the face of turmoil by some of the more difficult and antisocial patients.I was moved to tears when I saw him ask his staff to providefor another patient who had no money for food.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I have never waited less than 1.5 hours to see him. He sent me for blood work but I had to ask him about it at the next appt. because he forgot. He doesn't seem to check records between patients because he just takes them one after another. He gave me a medication that worked and after 2 months, then attempted to give me a much stronger medicine. I refused and he became upset. I just needed something for stress and he tried to put me on an anti-seizure medicine with serious side effects. His office is very unprofessional and so is he. He spent the last visit messing with his cell phone and even took a call during my office visit. His waiting room is awful. 5 chairs plus 2 massage chairs. It looks like a garage sale in there. Unless you want to be overly medicated, please find another doctor. This guy is just looking to bill for everything that he can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Dr Ike has been my Dr for yrs now he is so helpful n caring he NEVER brushes any thing off. Yes the waiting time is long and you have to make ur apt. 1 month in advance but all the waiting is worth the excellent treatment he gives you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

This physician seems to only want to heavily medicate his patients. His bedside manner is deplorable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

This doctor is caring and his staff is very nice. He is a doctor that you can talk to and can laugh with but be really with. His group therpy is very helpful too in many ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

TOOK SEVERAL HOURS TO SEE DOCTOR.. LONG WAITING ROOM TIME...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828131].votes_count ]]