Dr. Elisabeth P. Phillips

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Elisabeth P. Phillips has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is dr phillips still practicing, if so where is she located?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Elisabeth" to "Elisabeth P."
RID: 1122119
06/03/10 5 5 5 5 She doesn't just treat a body, she treats the PERSON inside, listens attentively, is compassionate and over all a wonderful person. Her nurse is just like her. You feel comfortable and in a caring atmosphere.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1053767
09/12/09 5 5 5 5 Focuses on prevention and has a holistic approach. Takes her time with and listens to her patients. Does not over prescribe medications. Good referrals when necessary. Compassionate. Great with children.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 855297
07/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Phillips is a wonderful doctor. She always takes the time to listen and help me with any questions or concerns. Everyone is wonderful am so glad we have her as our PCP.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 853880
06/04/09 5 4 5 5 Very attentive, good listener, treats the whole patient, not just the symptoms.  Respond
RID: 609629
05/06/08 4 5 5 5 I love Dr. Phillips, she is not only a great Dr. But a great person. Very inspirational and helpful. Love Her  Respond
RID: 565776
14/04/08 4 3 5 5 My wife and I love Dr. Phillips. She can be hard to get in and see but she is very caring and is willing to take extra time to talk to us about what is going on in our lives as well as what brought us in. In short she cares about us as people as well as patients.  Respond