Rate Dr. Craig Watts

Dr. Craig Watts's Ratings

I know he is an excellent rhumatologist. The clinic was nice and the secretaries too, which is very important. But, I wasn't told that there were more than 2 hours of waiting time in advance and that I could do a phone check-in.... In fact, he was 2h30 late! He answered to his cell phone during my exam, had a (personnal) conversation with his secretary and was kind of rude at first. But he knows his stuff and was very knowledgable and took his time with me (1hour). He sent me for other tests, told his secretary he would see me again soon but he didn't say goodbye or anything to me. I felt a little bit like I was not intelligent enough for him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Watts decides who is worthy of his time and efforts and if he does not like you he is outrageously rude bordering on cruel. It does not take much to offend him either. Doctors in Canada generally are arrogant and behave as though only they can read, everyone else is a moron and they are doing you a big favour affording you their time. The medical system is corrupt. We entrust resources to doctors and they have become like politicians; they somehow believe it all belongs to them now, it is primarily for them and who they deem worthy and for them to give anything back is doing the peons a favour. They forget that we pay for the all of it through our taxes and there is no favour involved in it at all. You know how corrupt our medical system has become when the receptionist talks to patients like they are morons. He has a receptionist who looks about 25 and is as rude and and condescending and treats sick people like cattle as Dr. Watts is when he decides you are not worth his time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2543168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

G-d surely blessed this Dr with a huge amount knowledge, wisdom and personality. Very few drs go out of their way to think the way he does when he diagnoses a patient. He will think far further then the typical diseases and will be there to guide you through your hardships. Also Dr Watts no matter what will make sure to call you back to answer your questions and concerns,even on weekends or late at night. May g-d bless him with health longevity.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2074372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

I went ignored about joint issues from my pediatrician for years. Then when a medical professional finally listened I was referred to a different rheumatologist who was extremely rude. I found dr Watts through my aunt and he agreed to take me as a patient. He's phenomenal after years of pain I was diagnosed at 18 and he started exploring pain management options with me, explained me in detail about everything. Nicest doctor I've ever had, his staff is also top notch and super nice. You may wait in the waiting room for an hour or two but it's because he is super attentive with all his patients. He'll fit me in if I'm really in pain and I'm super thankful to have him as my doctor. Thank you so much dr Watts keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Not only is he not punctual, but when you do finally get to see him, he is not attentive. I've seen him twice, and both times I felt like an afterthought. He has a phone on his desk and does not refrain from answering it, rather than allow the receptionist to take messages. The last time I saw him, I was in his office for an hour, he was on the phone for 45mins. It's very difficult to have a conversation and get answers to the questions you have when you're constantly interrupted. When I finally did get to see him after a second MRI and xray, he announced that my issue was untreatable and got snippy when I asked questions about it. I've been dealing with pain, and treating it for 2 years, I would appreciate some sensitivity when being told that I'd be stuck with it for the rest of my life. Needless to say, I'm looking for a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Doctor Watts might be late-why-he takes CARE of every patient-he is not only a medical card swipe kind of a doctor.I am so glad I can be in his care-I feel safe-yes I trust him with my life 110 %.I would wait not only hours but life time to see him. If you are lucky enough to be there - respect that in every way. The stuff is super friendly-follow up is more then above the duty.A very grateful patient -Brygida Melisa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Outstanding doctor. Yes, you wait but he gives you his time once you're in his office. He will fit you in if you're in a lot of pain and takes the time to answer all your questions. I hope he never retires cause I don't know what I'd do without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

This Doctor is one of the best and most professional man of its profession. His human side and high intuition are remarkable. I feel lucky to be followed by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

Dr Watts cured my dad 20 years ago when no other rhumatologist could. 10 years after it was my turn and Dr Watts has been a real savior. I suffer from AS and had difficulty walking by the time I turned 20. I tried all sort of medicine and saw many doctors without any good result. I decided to see if Dr Watts would take me as a patient and he did. Now I can run and function like anyone else. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2009

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Watts for almost 10 years and has been very pleased with his treatment of her. Yes, he is always behind schedule, but when she is in his office, she is the only patient in the world. Highly recommendable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2074366].votes_count ]]